2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
India to get bundled out below 220.
We struggled against the same lineup in the first game. Once again will need our bowlers to rescue us.

If SKY falls in the next 5 overs, I am going switching off the tele and taking the wife for shopping!
You very well do that now. Nothing gonna be interesting anytime soon.

If SKY falls in the next 5 overs, I am going switching off the tele and taking the wife for shopping!

I would switch off after India's innings . Because it would be Siraj after that . And they don't hand the new ball to Shami . Atleast for today start with Bumrah - Shami your 2 horses :crying::crying::crying:

How do they keep getting away with these free reviews by breaking the stumps?
It covers all the parameter checks of a review and not just stumping. A nice tactic, they wanted to see if there was an edge, stumping is just an excuse.

Well, I did say that d/n games is not ideal in knockouts before the semis and I stick by it, Both teams should get similar conditions.

It covers all the parameter checks of a review and not just stumping. A nice tactic, they wanted to see if there was an edge, stumping is just an excuse.

Think they should be taking the “let’s review the catch” part out of the umpire referral because this Aussie side has been abusing this mechanic for a while now.

BCCI will regret the finals at Ahmedabad.

BCCI will regret the finals at Ahmedabad.
BCCI does not give a shit. They have already won with so many people at the stadium.
Post automatically merged:

Also only 1 boundary in 30 overs is where we lost the match

BCCI does not give a shit. They have already won with so many people at the stadium.
Post automatically merged:

Also only 1 boundary in 30 overs is where we lost the match

The bigger issue is the lack of strike rotation IMO. You can get away with a lack of boundaries if you can get 6-8 runs per over in just singles and doubles which has been completely shut down by the Aussie fielding supremacy.

Users who are viewing this thread