2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to attack them with the field settings here, trying to restrict the runs and then cause a collapse due to rising RRR will not work especially because they would have looked at that weakness after the semi against South Africa.

Why no slips Rohit? Same question as to Bavuma. You might as well lose this is 40 overs as the 48th.

I am just sheer disappointed that we are losing this match after having such a fantastic tournament. Aussies deserve this as they too came back from 0-2 to winning the cup. Just top class team.

And to think nobody cares in Australia.

The DJ at the stadium desperately needs to play Vande Maataram by A.R. Rehman right now. Get the crowd going.

I am just sheer disappointed that we are losing this match after having such a fantastic tournament. Aussies deserve this as they too came back from 0-2 to winning the cup. Just top class team.

And to think nobody cares in Australia.

I don’t think people don’t care in Australia, they usually do care about ODI WCs but I’m not the expert on this.

@ddrap14 is better suited to answer.
Post automatically merged:

Playing for NRR for next world cup.

A true Thalason.

Match is done and dusted. India has given up. No hopes from these guys who can't win a mere KO/Final.

Pathetic as usual in a final. India will be crowned as the Ultimate Chokers tonight!

Shami will need a magic ball now.

In all seriousness if no wickets fall within next 5 overs its Australia with the 6th WC win.

If Siraj was used in powerplay, his 3-5 overs would've made some difference. Currently his 10 overs seem less useful at this point.

Match is done and dusted. India has given up. No hopes from these guys who can't win a mere KO/Final.

Pathetic as usual in a final. India will be crowned as the Ultimate Chokers tonight!
Why do you sound so bitter mate. India have 2 world cups equal with WI. Only Australia have won more.

Find the person and fire the person who had the curator change the pitch.

Need to attack them with the field settings here, trying to restrict the runs and then cause a collapse due to rising RRR will not work especially because they would have looked at that weakness after the semi against South Africa.
I don't see India trying to restrict runs too. Both these batsmen have been tapping the ball to long on for one every other ball. How about getting the long off in and lure them to go areal against the turn?

Why do you sound so bitter mate. India have 2 world cups equal with WI. Only Australia have won more.

31626d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread