IPL 21st Match: Deccan Chargers v Delhi Daredevils

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Deccan Chargers v Delhi Daredevils at Centurion

Cricinfo probables

Delhi: (probable) 1 Gautam Gambhir, 2 Virender Sehwag (capt), 3 Tillakaratne Dilshan, 4 AB de Villiers, 5 Mithun Manhas, 6 Dinesh Karthik (wk), 7 Daniel Vettori, 8 Dirk Nannes, 9 Pradeep Sangwan, 10 Amit Mishra, 11 Ashish Nehra.

Deccan: (probable) 1 Adam Gilchrist (capt/wk), 2 Herschelle Gibbs, 3 Dwayne Smith, 4 Rohit Sharma, 5 VVS Laxman, 6 Venugopal Rao, 7 Azharuddin Bilakhia, 8 Pragyan Ojha, 9 Shoaib Ahmed, 10 RP Singh, 11 Fidel Edwards.

Cricinfo preview

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would say that Deccan Chargers should win. This could be a final of the IPL.

Delhi really must bring on McGrath now.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
DC! gilly! :banana2 but DDD will come hard after their lose vs RR, DC might just lose their 1st game. but i want DC to win!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
DC for this one; I can't see Delhi openers bat their way out against in-form RP Singh and accurate Fidel Edwards.

sashidharan

Club Captain
I predict DD this time.Sehwag and Gambhir are thirsty for runs and they will hit the opening bowling duo for sixes this time.Their part timers and spinners will be taken care by Dilshan and De villers.
On other side,If DC loses Gilly and Gibbs in early overs they will lose the game for sure.
Cheers for DD.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I predict that DC will see their first loss of the tournament. Sehwag and Gambhri are bound to click, and DD have seen a loss and so will want to make amends for it. Their complacency should have been squashed.

Will be a cracker game. Bring on McGrath. Gilly vs Mcgrath will be exciting.

sashidharan

Club Captain
As i predicted delhi have win.Dc and edwards face thier first loss.Cheers to karthik and dilshan.:cheers

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
DC! gilly! :banana2 but DDD will come hard after their lose vs RR, DC might just lose their 1st game. but i want DC to win!

what did i say? what did i say?

man DC lost! oh well

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Finally Nannes is living up to his potential 2 wickets and going at 4 runs an over. Good faith shown by Delhi and now it's being rewarded. De Villers seems to have slipped since his big knock but Dilshan continues his great run.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Told ya.... DC has to see their first loss. Hope this loss doesnt trigger back old memories and then fall back to the IPL 2008 ways.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
oh no!!! all the momentum is lost now! don't know where they went wrong.this is so disappointing for me as a DC fan.this tournament is all about momentum and DC have lost all of it.:noway

bcvstheworld added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

was always praying to God to forbid nannes from slaughtering the chargers.he looks like a butcher.doesn't he? what a terrific fast bowler he is! why aren't aussie selectors showing faith in him?

irottev

School Cricketer
Have to wonder why Vettori only got 3 overs and Dilshan got one. Weird... They won anyway.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Delhi played really well. I am very glad that my home team is performing so well.

Nannes was clas tbh. The way he bowled was brilliant. Dilshan seems be player who is performing match after match.

Users who are viewing this thread