IPL 32nd Match: Deccan Chargers v Mumbai Indians

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Deccan Chargers v Mumbai Indians at Centurion

Deccan: (likely) 1 Adam Gilchrist (capt./wk), 2 Herschelle Gibbs, 3 VVS Laxman/Azhar Bilakhia, 4 Rohit Sharma, 5 Scott Styris, 6 Venugopal Rao, 7 Ravi Teja, 8 Harmeet Singh, 9 Pragyan Ojha, 10 RP Singh, 11 Chaminda Vaas/Ryan Harris.

Mumbai: (likely) 1 Sanath Jayasuriya, 2 Sachin Tendulkar (capt.), 3 JP Duminy 4 Dwayne Bravo, 5 Abhishek Nayar, 6 and 7 Shikhar Dhawan/Saurabh Tiwary/Ajinkya Rahane , 8 Harbhajan Singh, 9 Pinal Shah (wk), 10 Lasith Malinga, 11 Dhawal Kulkarni/Rahil Shaikh.

Cricinfo preview

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Need to win game for both the teams, and as usual will be hoping Mumbai Indians can win this one. We need Sanath, Sachin to get of to a flier like they did against KKR or Malinga go mad..

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Mumbai Indians should win this, hope to have a a good opening partnership from the legends :upray

nikhil_99

International Coach
Mumbai need to win this one,they are standing 2nd last in points table (KKR is already out of semis,so virtually Mumbai is then standing at last postion,they need to win this one)

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
This will be a good match,DC have lost last 3-4 matches,Mumbai needs to win this onne,so both teams will fight hard,Zaheer is not playing he is injured...

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
This should be a pretty close game, but I feel as though Mumbai will win.

stefan

International Coach
Been raining on and off today so hopefully the match starts on time. Thankfully centurion along with wanderers are the fastest drying grounds in SA, altitude is a wonderful thing.

I reckon mumbai will win today.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Mumbai are the favourites here. Though they have lost their last match, they will be trying to win this one a big margin.

Its a openers vs openers match. The team which has a greater opening partnershhip wins the match.

Gurjot95

National Board President
I hope Deccan win this match. As they win 4 matches and then looses 3 matches continously and if they loose this they can go bottom in points table

naresh091

International Cricketer
I want this match to be abandoned due to rain.We are no.2 in points table and I dont want it to be changed :p
But to be serious,Im supporting Mumbai to win.They are a team that can produce the goods at the right time.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
i think its time to go back to chaminda vaas.ryan harris is just a bowler and i don't get why some people wrongly call him an allrounder.
vaas's experience will be invaluable.

deerkick

Club Cricketer
Does anybody know when the Aussies are coming back to IPL? The Pakistan series has already ended right? So Lee, Bracken, Hopes, Symonds, etc should be here soon?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan and Australia have to play a Twenty20 yet. It will happen tomorrow.

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
:mad:
2 in 2 for RP Singh,
:crying

Users who are viewing this thread