22 Yards - The Battleground (PC/XBOX 360) - Some Eye Candies in the Thread

So far, what do you feel about this game?

• Total voters
Hi,

Sorry for the lack of updates. Due to CBSE board and IIT preparations I was not able to make any progress rather than 90% completed storyline. But that doesn't mean that there is no progress at all. Including Das,Vinny & me as programmers/animators, there are two more guys who have contacted me to help in programming.

I am really sorry but I am not able to take out a single time. I get around 30-40 mins to sit on Internet. I'll resume my work soon.

Hitterman, Is this available in the U.K?
Yes :). Not sure about the Xbox version atm as it depends on Das the king. I will be contacting Steam also for distribution. It depends on them whether they accept our product or not.

There is a Russian publisher Akella who contacted me last year after the game was announced but they want a demo version so that they can judge the quality.

Yes :). Not sure about the Xbox version atm as it depends on Das the king. I will be contacting Steam also for distribution. It depends on them whether they accept our product or not.

There is a Russian publisher Akella who contacted me last year after the game was announced but they want a demo version so that they can judge the quality.
Glad to see this is getting interest.

Last edited:
Seeing as he posted just 42 minutes ago, stating that there were no new updates to the game, I highly doubt he has managed something in that time.

Seeing as he posted just 42 minutes ago, stating that there were no new updates to the game, I highly doubt he has managed something in that time.
My bad, should've read the posts.

Well I didn't made any updates but Vinny and Das made. Vinny successfully added the Duckworth Lewis in the base code :).

So what is the storyline etc
Actually, the game will offer a quick play option which first lets you to select the theme (street,park or stadium) and then allows you to choose conditions according to it.

There will be a career mode also where you start your career as a street cricketer, play matches in parks, grounds and then increase your level.

You can check more features list here.

More detailed information can only be given by Das as he is leading the project. :).

You're welcome 20/20. What we need is support from you guys so that our interest in making this game won't lost.

Thanks for your support guys.

Users who are viewing this thread