22 Yards - The Battleground (PC/XBOX 360) - Some Eye Candies in the Thread

So far, what do you feel about this game?

• Total voters
I can help you in 3d and anims but buddy,I need someproof like ingame eyelollies so that I can be sure that it is in development.....

and for game engine,since you have just made 20-30% of engine,I can suggest you a marvelous game engine which uses Python or C++(you can choose either of them),Its very nice and very fast and more nicer part is that it is free......
Don't think as low standard,Disney uses it for their games and has developed many games using it.....
the name of the engine is Panda3d,its very nice and very easy to learn as they have given a great mannual with the software........

I can help you in 3d and anims but buddy,I need someproof like ingame eyelollies so that I can be sure that it is in development.....
No thanks. And we don't need to prove whether our game is in development or not.

Hitterman added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

and I still have people like appu who are doing brilliantly.:)

As you Like it;).......I said it because f I make anims and then game closes,then my work would go to waste:crying.....
Its your wish:)
Well first of all this situation won't come and even if it comes then you can use the animations on somewhere else. We need only and only dedicated people with positive attitude.

Guys good news is this that I finally got a reply from Das and he told me that he'll be starting again within 2-3 days :).

Just have to bring Vinny back too :)

its already came.....
no offense but your team have already gone to rest without doing any major work.....
i would really like to be proved wrong buddy and I hope so that I will be proved wrong;)

no offense but your team have already gone to rest without doing any major work...
Yeah agree. It's because we don't have talents like you:sarcasm
:doh

Will this game be out in 2010 btw hitterman you were working on a 2d game als o this is much better will it compete with taoc and by management you mean career mode yeah its much better than cricket heros if it is made or there is halt in the process

Will this game be out in 2010 btw hitterman you were working on a 2d game als o this is much better will it compete with taoc and by management you mean career mode yeah its much better than cricket heros if it is made or there is halt in the process
Cricket Heroes is a different title which will be released within 2 months. 22 Yards is a very big project because only Das is coding the engine and I am working on small modules for engines. Also, there are not many people. The game was on halt but now I got reply from Das and all seems to be right once again :)

Cricket Heroes is a different title which will be released within 2 months. 22 Yards is a very big project because only Das is coding the engine and I am working on small modules for engines. Also, there are not many people. The game was on halt but now I got reply from Das and all seems to be right once again :)

will it realese in 2010?

Big projects are bound to get roadblocks. Its fate is decided by how we get past these roadblocks.

Being a software developer, I am always concerned about good Software design and how it can scale. It needs to have a great plugin architecture so future upgrades can be easier. It has to have great interfaces, so we can make great background changes without affecting interfaces. So rest assured the intial part is going to take hell lot of time.

If had (and will have) our share of bad luck/time. But I am convinced that we will come over it again and again.

This halt was first of many to come. But I believe that I/we will overcome these all the times.

So be tuned!!!

Any progress till now?
I did my part long ago but didn't received any response from Das. Probably he is busy.

are you sure it will release in 2010?
Can't say at the moment. All depends on time. Read post #177.

Really nic project dude,it will be amazing to play a cricket game with carrier mode...:happy:clap:happy

Anyway all the best for your hard work,take your time and make an excellent game...Cheers:banana2

One more doubt,how is this game gonna be released?
either by download or by marketing..

Users who are viewing this thread