22 Yards - The Battleground (PC/XBOX 360) - Some Eye Candies in the Thread

So far, what do you feel about this game?

• Total voters

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
in few days we would have our first batch of bowling animations. I will provide the files, so that you can modfy them to have other bowling animations.

Which software are you using?

maneesh

School Cricketer
I want to work in the 22yards .My key skills include photoshop and some knowledge of animation in Maya.How can I contribute to this project?

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Looks really promising. No developer would show this much interest as Das has shown. I am sure whenever this game comes out it will be a huge hit

dancingmongoose

International Coach
in few days we would have our first batch of bowling animations. I will provide the files, so that you can modfy them to have other bowling animations.

I have been struggling to get a good human model going, but have a couple of bats and a helmet in progress. Is this just bones or a human model? If it is a human model I will be able to use it and equip it with a kit and also make some fielder animations too.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
I want to work in the 22yards .My key skills include photoshop and some knowledge of animation in Maya.How can I contribute to this project?

Your key skills are like god sent for us. Please let me know how I can get in touch with you to speak more about the project.

----------

I have been struggling to get a good human model going, but have a couple of bats and a helmet in progress. Is this just bones or a human model? If it is a human model I will be able to use it and equip it with a kit and also make some fielder animations too.

It would be a complete human model. The person working on this is a professional from Pakistan. He is doing it all by hand and hence its taking some time. Once its ready I shall let know.

But before that I would like to know about your interest, if you would be be able to give time to this project and how long can you sustain that effort.

We now have lot of processes in place for our development also and if you decide to help us, you would need to work according to those processes, to ensure we provide best quality.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
@ Das_Vickey if you dont know, Dancemangoose is now almost a developer of Cricket Coach. His mods and his work is good. I am sure he will be a great addition if things work out well between you(Not that you are fighting).. :)

dancingmongoose

International Coach
It would be a complete human model. The person working on this is a professional from Pakistan. He is doing it all by hand and hence its taking some time. Once its ready I shall let know.

But before that I would like to know about your interest, if you would be be able to give time to this project and how long can you sustain that effort.

We now have lot of processes in place for our development also and if you decide to help us, you would need to work according to those processes, to ensure we provide best quality.

Well this is my last year of school, so thats one little issue. But any school holidays I should be able to give most of my time. You need any textures done, any team logos, anything like that I can do it and do it quickly (and this is where school comes in handy they have photoshop). And as Rohit Doshi says, I have done plenty of work with mods for Cricket Coach, with DMMP (dancingmongoose's Mega Patch) which was a huge database and graphics overhaul. With CC12 coming soon and I have promised 2 mods for it, well it can take a back seat for this, especially if this may be released soon. Hoping I can help, no matter how little I can do

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Well this is my last year of school, so thats one little issue. But any school holidays I should be able to give most of my time. You need any textures done, any team logos, anything like that I can do it and do it quickly (and this is where school comes in handy they have photoshop). And as Rohit Doshi says, I have done plenty of work with mods for Cricket Coach, with DMMP (dancingmongoose's Mega Patch) which was a huge database and graphics overhaul. With CC12 coming soon and I have promised 2 mods for it, well it can take a back seat for this, especially if this may be released soon. Hoping I can help, no matter how little I can do

Let me call you DMG :). All I am concerned was about the commitment and following the processes we have laid. I do not doubt your skills nor I am worried about that because they can be developed in case somethings need to be polished. Please tell me how i can contact you over IM for better discussion and let me know you preferred available timings (with timezone).

----------

@das_vicky I can be reached at [email protected]

Sent you request.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Let me call you DMG :). All I am concerned was about the commitment and following the processes we have laid. I do not doubt your skills nor I am worried about that because they can be developed in case somethings need to be polished. Please tell me how i can contact you over IM for better discussion and let me know you preferred available timings (with timezone).

I am available between 6-8am and 3-4 AEST
Oh, and just call me DM, thats what Im known as on the Cricket Coach forum

dancingmongoose

International Coach
I dont have gmail but you do have me on messenger

das_vicky

International Cricketer
We are in urgent need for some experts in Maya. Aneesh hasn't responded yet.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Anyone else available who is good at animating human models. Maneesh hasnt responded yet.

Users who are viewing this thread