22 Yards - The Battleground (PC/XBOX 360) - Some Eye Candies in the Thread

So far, what do you feel about this game?

• Total voters

AnkitC

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am a gameplay maker for Cricket 07..I have knowledge in programming and if I can be of some help for you all do tell me.. You can check my thread if you all want to be sure of how good I am.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
It hardly matters how good you are (I assume you are really good), what matters is how much more are you willing to toil and learn. How much time are you planning to spend. I hope this makes sense. Let me know and we can get this rolling.

There are three tools to be made. Once you start doing them, you slowly get to know our engine etc.. Then you can take the intricate game engine tasks.

Let me know how we can chat more about this.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Thanks to suggestions, I got two programmers to help us. We are still looking for 3D Developers / Animators.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks for the opportunity :)

das_vicky

International Cricketer
We are still urgently looking for 3D artists and/or animators. Anyone out who thinks can help us let us know.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Thks for suggestions. Already in talks with him. Do u know anyone else?

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Contact him, he made few animations for Colin.

As stated in my PM, Im happy to help. I have a website which has most of my work on it. Just go to the Gallery, there is a range of things I have done (both modelling and animation). I have done a traineeship at a games studio before, so I have experience (and the broken pillar features in Hot Tail by Valhalla Bifrost). I have 8 weeks off school so I can pretty much dedicate all my spare time to this project.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Thanks, will be waiting for you in MSN to discuss further about the project.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Good times and bad times follow one another. The first bad time came when our only 3D modeller and 2D texture artist were unavailable for 2 months. Again we are in this grip of bad times for past 2 months or so. We required 3D stadium, Bowler model and bowling animation. But our only 3D modeller seemed to have vanished again and I havent seen him for more than 2-3 weeks. There was a deadline for 15th Dec and now I know we are not going to make it to Jan 1st POC release.

Startups like us starting from garage don't have funding and have to trust on commitment and skills of other members who help. We realized we need more than 1 programmer, 1 modeller to complete the game in reasonable time. Now I have taken a personal loan of $6000 (3 Lac INR) so that I can hire people from elance.com to work on this game as I have realized that there is no way to progress the work but to hire contractors.

I still hope someone from Planetcricket will come out to help us, but in the meanwhile, I have to go through the ordeal and hopefully I can get great models and animations from experienced contractors in Elance.

But all things apart, without your support and belief in this product achieving this is very difficult.

I am thinking of sharing a video atleast by Jan 1st to let know about the progress, in about 5 months of work.(5 months because in last 8 months, 5 months we have worked on the game)

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Dynamic Environment coming up quite nicely. Almost 85% complete on this. At the end of it all, we will have dynamic environments on the game that can be updated at real time.

Dying to get a screenshot or video of the environment in action, once this is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread