22 Yards - The Battleground (PC/XBOX 360) - Some Eye Candies in the Thread

So far, what do you feel about this game?

• Total voters
all the best guys....

you can ask me for help whenever you want....;)
at Tanmay:

dude you should need to upgrade your modelling skills...
read some tutorials from net like tutoralized.com etc...

3d modelling

want to see my experience...

go to 3d model thread of TAOC 35th pg....
you can see my finished sher-e-bangla stadia there..

Last edited:
Hi Nabeel,

It's great that you are willing to help us. For your information, our development is really going at a good rate. I'll finish the storyline within 1-2 days and then I'll switch to music and sounds.

Currently, we don't need modelers as we have Tanmay, Appu and Omkar. We need an animation artist who can help us in animations. Do you know animations?

Again, thanks a lot for helping and supporting our project.

Well you can use any temp player model for now. I just need a biped animation. We need it for testing. We'll change the model later on.

Bat model

Hi guys,

Didn't post here been busy due to Diwali. But in the meantime myself and my brother (appu) you all know him, designed a bat for this game.

one more news it that my brother appu is also joined hands with me for this project. so i assure you the best out of us because he is a perfectionist. Now we are making a ball model will preview it soon.

The bat is designed, textured and we even added the bump and spectacular mapping to it. so that its easy to use in-game. If you see any correction please mention it so that we may correct it.

Have a look

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 47
  • preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 32
Hi,

It's looking awesome. I don' know what to say now as I have already told you 100 times that you are genius ;).

BTW, I'll be making the D/L method module today. Just trying to use a complicated one. Previously, I used tables but I think it won't be 100% accurate.

The handle looks long as compared to bat body.

scion_sid The handle looks long as compared to bat body.
i too feel it but when i measured my kookaburra beast bat the handle is half the size of the bat.
we done it in the same way we can adjust the size but i think its the actual measurment.

great bat appu or prakastic(whoever it is)...
i liked it a lot...

@Hitty,sorry dude,i am taking back my hand since now i need to concentrate more on TAOC stadiums and i cannot do two things at a time...
so please excuse me

@Hitty,sorry dude,i am taking back my hand since now i need to concentrate more on TAOC stadiums and i cannot do two things at a time...
so please excuse me
No problems at all Nabeel. Why to worry when we have Appu and Tanmay ;).

Thanks anyway!

This game is looking really good, i'd love to help in any way. Will it be released on Xbox 360 and if so how will it be released?

Will it be released on Xbox 360 and if so how will it be released?
Yes it will be for 360 too. Thanks to Das for this. Well, the game will be same in both PC and 360. XNA 3.1 provides us this opportunity :).

We were planning to release this for Zune too but unfortunately it will take a lot of time to reduce the quality of textures and models etc. So no for Zune.

I have heard that you make good graphics so you can help us in making textures and background if you are interested.

Yes it will be for 360 too. Thanks to Das for this. Well, the game will be same in both PC and 360. XNA 3.1 provides us this opportunity :).

We were planning to release this for Zune too but unfortunately it will take a lot of time to reduce the quality of textures and models etc. So no for Zune.

I have heard that you make good graphics so you can help us in making textures and background if you are interested.
I'm not that good at textures, if you get get a good kit template I can make kits, I can do fake or real.

Users who are viewing this thread