23rd-27th: Great Britain v India/Pakistan @ Lord's

Eww, lower order collapse

I blame reverse swing :D

And I can't be dropped, I never got to bat in the middle order ;)

Excuse already made.

That was another day of good Cricketer! Bilal & Suren provided a wonderful start to the innings. Suren was in sublime form. :clap Their bowlers bowled well to get themselves back into the game. The match seems evenly poised right now! :)

And I can't be dropped, I never got to bat in the middle order ;)

Active players don't get dropped often! :)

Well those late wickets certainly helped us to claw it back slightly. If we can keep their lead under 50 it should be a very tight contest. But guys where was the help at the top of their order? Took you 59 overs to join the party. I can't do it alone you know... :p

Lucky got us they had an middle-order collaspe, I batted well for my 39 but i got out but thats cricket for you. This Is turning out to be one-hell of a game.

Nice nice.. Match going in a balanced way. I guess, some suprises are waiting in second innings that will turn the direction of this match ;) Hope our bowlers can bring that suprise. :D

Good innings by surendar. Also it's nice get some runs behind me. We are going to have an intriguing 3rd day.

well it is pretty evenly poised right now as the Ind/Pak match...we need the tail to get a lead of about 50 for us...we got a great start from me and suren and that set the mood for the whole innings really...keep it up guys...

EDIT: OH NO...the ultimate humiliation...being bowled by your own team mate(treva)...NOOOOOOO...

Users who are viewing this thread