24/7/06 - NEW TCP VIDEOS BATCH1 - 30MB Web Download

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, after much grief (my ftp is not working!!!) I could not get the video to Lee for uploading, so I am posting a link here for anyone that can download. This is just temporary until I can get the ftp working again or maybe Skateboarder can download this then upload to the server for me :upray

anyways...it's around 30MB in size, so hope that's not too huge :crying

I might release individually tomorrow night for dialup users

I will also be releasing more videos over the next few days, but i really have to go to bed now :p

here's the link. Again, quality of vid is reduced heaps etc.

If you let me know which clip you like I can upload as Full quality but each clip in full quality is about 40-60MB!

Anyway, enough yapping...im really tired...here's the link

http://www.bestsharing.com/files/ms00186406/batch1.zip.html

cheers,

LM

VIDEO INCLUDES...

- New stadium - SCG with WIP crowd ;)
- new bowler models, bowling (fast and spin)
- swing / spin bowling (leg spin, outswing in this video)
- new 4G textures on balls - that spin during flight (this is hard to pick up on -- the videos lol because of the quality but you can see it in the real thing)
- new turf textures
- new camera system for shot tracking
- some new shots (including low cut against spinners)
- all round improved ball physics

NB* video was recorded in 1024x768x32 (1280x1024 looks much better but is way too slow to record in and too big in terms of file size)

EDIT>>>>>>

ah, crap...seems that stupid file hosting server is really slow to download but it faster to upload!!! :mad

well, i really gotta go to bed, so i will have to upload tomorrow...sorry everyone...

cheers,

LM

Last edited:
really? I couldn't get more than 16kps on it?? :mad :mad :mad

anyhow...if it works for you guys then that's cool, dont bother with the second link ;)

ill fix all this mess up tomorrow night lol

wow..For most users in india (like me) 16 kbps is very good !! Neways,i m getting a quite decent speed (arnd 8 kbps) from the 'bestsharing' link..Cheers !!

same here could never get bestshare more thatn 15kps , 2% downloading done so far

i got the file anyone want me to upload it somewere else?

Brilliant !! The videos are awesome (and the list of adjectives could go on and on and on !!) ..i know that it is still "work-in-progress" stuff, but the bowler actions could be bettered (looks too unreal to me atm)!!

waited for this long time :) paul... its going fine for me 2.

Users who are viewing this thread