25/7/06 - NEW TCP VIDEOS BATCH2 - FTP Downloads

whitehornmatt said:
My advice is to steer clear of including anything taken directly from a broadcaster, names are fine, they can't be copywrited, logos should fall under "fair use" but sound effects and commentary are definately best left to our own work, because if anyone would sue over this project, the most likely candidates would be the networks.

yeah, that's something we would have to be real careful about...though would be cool...

legend_master said:
yeah, that's something we would have to be real careful about...though would be cool...
Well could we record the crowd sounds?

legend_master said:

ahh man i was looking forward to having the feature of real commentators. :crying

holmie said:
ahh man i was looking forward to having the feature of real commentators. :crying
I'm sure you could patch it, but I would have doubts about what it would sound like, it won't be fluid

I ahve watched these videos on all speeds, and here is my conclusion.
the spinners videos are super, nothing worth pointing about them.they look cool even at 0.25x, and that's worth something.

the fast bowlers pullshot video nicepull.avi, does give me few laughs :p.well, here's what is wrong with it.

1.the bowler seems to be bobbing left and right too much, also it seems that his backbone is super rigid.try nailing the bowlers head when animating his runup.

2.the release of bowl appears to come from the side of hand.
The palm( with the ball) must face the batsman.just run the video frame by frame and u will get what I mean.

3.the batsman plays shot too late to be effective for that pull shot.and about the ball sppeding away, it about the perfect speed a well timed shot should have.but its rare, so make that speed rare too.

hey guys i have a whole innings in my pc of south africa's 436 its 4 hrs and 20 mins long. do u think that will do?

the vid file is about 2.2gb and i could rip the audio and then i will post it up soon enough. i also have from same match australias 1hr highlights i will put up the audio for that aswell. and i also have maany crick vids as well i could go further and extract audio of those aswell. then those imterested can split the file into different types of commentary eg. boundaries/wickets etc.

but i think the 4hr sa full innings will have most of what is required. i will put that first

should i do it? anyone interested?

Well what if we used commentary that has been said on Tv as a referance. Like we post up some and then just list some comments to say?

Cause i can post up some from 2 different Aussie matches (one of which is a 20/20)

Brett_Lee said:
Well what if we used commentary that has been said on Tv as a referance. Like we post up some and then just list some comments to say?

Cause i can post up some from 2 different Aussie matches (one of which is a 20/20)

yeah, that's a good idea...i think that would help...

cheers,

LM

Sa Vs Aus 5th ODI Sa Innings Commentary

Here Is The Commentary File Of Sa Vs Aus 5th ODI Sa Innings:

Length : approximately 4 hrs

Quality : Great

Size : 118 MB

Format : OGG

Link : http://www.badongo.com/file/1135471

Instructions To Download: Click The Link, Scroll Down The Page, Click Part 1,
Enter Code From Image In New Page(Be Careful With Capital And Small Letters, Bigger/Bolder Letters Will Be In Capitals) , Do Smae For Part 2, The file has been divided into 2 individual 100MB pieces.
To view, you must download each part (including the final .badongo reference file)
and then use the BaDonGo Helper and Merger Application to merge files back together.

First Time Using This Site, If It Doesnt Work Well, Please Tell Me, I Will Upload Some Other Place.

Will Post More Audio Files Of Games Soon.
Some One Can Split Them Up And Stuff.

Last edited:
Satish555 said:
You Can Use Winamp Aswell! :D
oh come on people, winamp, VLC , WMP and others are players, and they all need codec to be able to run various audio files.
If they started including most common codecs, they all would be around 20MB+

blackleopard92 said:
oh come on people, winamp, VLC , WMP and others are players, and they all need codec to be able to run various audio files.
If they started including most common codecs, they all would be around 20MB+

Winamp 5 supports ogg out-of-the-box !!

blackleopard92 said:
I ahve watched these videos on all speeds, and here is my conclusion.
the spinners videos are super, nothing worth pointing about them.they look cool even at 0.25x, and that's worth something.

the fast bowlers pullshot video nicepull.avi, does give me few laughs :p.well, here's what is wrong with it.

1.the bowler seems to be bobbing left and right too much, also it seems that his backbone is super rigid.try nailing the bowlers head when animating his runup.

2.the release of bowl appears to come from the side of hand.
The palm( with the ball) must face the batsman.just run the video frame by frame and u will get what I mean.

3.the batsman plays shot too late to be effective for that pull shot.and about the ball sppeding away, it about the perfect speed a well timed shot should have.but its rare, so make that speed rare too.
I can do with a reply to the above

one more thing I noted, when I saw batch1 movies was the fact that when bowling over the wicket, the release of bowl is ok, and similar to the one around the wicket.
This means that LM forgot to change the grip direction when copying animations .;)

Users who are viewing this thread