2gb Batpack

Guys, if u find any faults/issues with the batpack.
pl. post it here and i'll start working on it

i cant seem to get them assigned to the right player?do i need to do anything to the roster before i save it?

Sorry if this is a little off the main topic (which is the awesome bat pack)

I have created a couple of players, if I install and use the new roster I assume I will loose my players, please can anyone advise if there is a way to use the roster file with the batpack and transfer/keep my players?

Thanks!

PS - Awesome bat pack - super job

one little thing. not a big thing though. there are two RBK bats. bat 21 and 42 i think. why 2? some players dont have right bats. so i suppose u can make a new bat and add it to the batpack and remove the second rbk.

any way. excellent work u guys. top quality.

hi,
sorry to annoy but i m not too good on computers

how do i install it if i ve already go the other bat pack installed?

Just a quickie, the first bat pack released was a zip file and this new pack is a .rar file, can someone tell me how to extract the files from this file as all im getting is windows media player trying to open it!!! thanks for your help.

MJKEGGEN said:
Sorry if this is a little off the main topic (which is the awesome bat pack)

I have created a couple of players, if I install and use the new roster I assume I will loose my players, please can anyone advise if there is a way to use the roster file with the batpack and transfer/keep my players?

Thanks!

PS - Awesome bat pack - super job

Copy and paste them from the old roster over exactly the same bytes in the new roster with a hex editor. No easy way of doing it.

i've also noticed that there are two reebok bats, and it seems dhoni is still using the MRF wizard, as is Zaheer Khan

yes...there are 2 Reebok bats & Hero Honda bat is an eBay fake :( & not the une used by Ganguly.

I think a bug fixed version must be released immediately....we can't wait till 4 GB pack is released.

Thanks for that saurav its all good now, also just noticed matt hayden is using the kookabura beast instead of his normal grey nic!

huh, you using the updated roster? dhoni should be using a rbk?

Users who are viewing this thread