2GB BatpackV2 Released!

How do u Like the Batpack ??

• Total voters
there is a problem with my 2GB Batpack i put the roster to the program file but the bats of the batsmen is not proper inzy use a Kookuburaan all batsmen is using not the same bats help plz

I haven't tried the roster yet 'cos I'm in the middle of an Ashes series with a custom roster, but the new bats are bloody beautiful :cool: Thanks heaps for doing such an awesome job :happy

finally i know how to installl the bats Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow i just went to C2005 downloads section .. and i came to this thread i have downloaded it but hearing all thses people saying the roster doesnt work ... should i add it to the game with a risk of not working ???

yEH EXACTLY .... i love it ..... who made it i will give them 100 reps ....... 1 milloins reps ... who made them ????

usy57_pak said:
yEH EXACTLY .... i love it ..... who made it i will give them 100 reps ....... 1 milloins reps ... who made them ????
the great jk16_4 made them. I know he told me once that he gave it so much time effort to hex edit many player values so that he can give them correct bat such as Brittania 309 to Sehwag. He is great. I will also give him some reps :) .

Users who are viewing this thread