2GB BatpackV2 Released!

How do u Like the Batpack ??

• Total voters
Whe i open up the game and try to load the roster file it isnt there under the roster folder i copied the roster file to c: my documents/easports/cricket2005 so i dont no why i cant see it when i try load it??

It's alright now i renamed the roster file to Roster 1.ros and it somehow tricked the game and loaded it weird haha. ive been waiting for this for a while good work it's immense!!

how can u assign a bat to your own created player?

Also, i loaded the bat pack in my cricket, and then started a game, but the bats wern't there. It was the usual stock bats that are in the game. I think this happened because i didnt copy the bats into the cricket 2005 root directory

so whats the cricket 2005 root directory?? i dont know what that is...

thanks for the help,

zreh

Last edited:
zreh said:
how can u assign a bat to your own created player?

Also, i loaded the bat pack in my cricket, and then started a game, but the bats wern't there. It was the usual stock bats that are in the game. I think this happened because i didnt copy the bats into the cricket 2005 root directory

so whats the cricket 2005 root directory?? i dont know what that is...

thanks for the help,

zreh

U need to copy all the bats to make it work.

Cricket 2005 root directory is nothing but THE FOLDER WHERE YOU HAVE INSTALLED CRICKET 2005.

Just go Inside the folder where you have installed c2k5 and paste all the bats. Then run the game and load the Roster and u shud do fine

jk16_4 said:
U need to copy all the bats to make it work.

Cricket 2005 root directory is nothing but THE FOLDER WHERE YOU HAVE INSTALLED CRICKET 2005.

Just go Inside the folder where you have installed c2k5 and paste all the bats. Then run the game and load the Roster and u shud do fine

I did, but it still doesn't work...

I copied all the bats into the EA Sports folder (where i have cricket 2005)

i dont know whats wrong, can someone help me..? also, how do you assign a bat to your created player? I want an MRF Genius for my created player

thanks,

zreh

hey jk!!!!i download your batpack V2 and follow the instruction to install it........i extract the ROS file to C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 and when i start the game i go to MY CRICKET and then LOAD but there is no ROS file in ROSTER section......why????

Thanx ! :)

Cricketer2004 - u need to copy the the Batpack.ros "FOLDER" and not the file.

jk i extract the batpack.ros FOLDER but there is nothing in ROSTER section.......please help!!!!!

jk16_4 said:
lol, thanx ! :)

btw, did u try out my ind vs NZ (44/8) mch file ?

No not yet! I will now tho. I have been bzy with school a bit lately.

[edit]
I just tried it then. Dont ask any details :mad: Lol Im blaming the fact that Im quite tired at the moment. I bombed out for all out for 60. Lol great work putting it together tho! :cheers I'll have another go at it tomorow.

Users who are viewing this thread