IPL 2nd Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Rajasthan Royals

Warney is bowling superbly, would never have thought he'd been out of the game for a year. Quality stuff from the master leg spinner.

50 for Dravid. Such an important innings for Bangalore, without this Dravid hand they'd be all out by now. Get to 130 and they have a chance.

133, it's not going to be straight forward. Rajasthan's batting's not the strongest, and if Steyn gets fired up and bowls as well as we know he can, then Bangalore have a chance, but it's all Royals for me.

Kudos to Dravid also, class innings that.

Feel sorry for Dravid. He played really well but had no one at the other end to suuport him. That 6 he hit was monstrous. I think RR will chase this down easily.

Who said Dravid can only block? Where are you now? Max dillon, show yourself.

Good innings by Dravid, carried the team. Royals are going to have to be careful and not get to cocky, 133 isn't going to be an easy chase especially with the number of ultra aggressive batsman in there line up. Steyn (or one of the other fast bowlers) will need to bowl well, otherwise I don't see too much hope for the Challengers

133, it's not going to be straight forward. Rajasthan's batting's not the strongest, and if Steyn gets fired up and bowls as well as we know he can, then Bangalore have a chance, but it's all Royals for me.

Kudos to Dravid also, class innings that.
Yeah, if Steyn doesn't rip through, it's hard to see the rest of the bowlers doing it. For a team to bat that poorly, you'd expect their strength to be in the bowling, but with six international batsmen and only three international bowlers, it's clear that it isn't. The attack isn't exactly terrible, but it doesn't look like a high strike-rate attack, which is what will be needed.

Asnodkar gone. Praveen gets the breakthrough. This would be a massive effort to bowl the Royals out. Going to be a good test of KP's captaincy as well.

What is it with all these Indian players using Nike Cricket Bats?

Users who are viewing this thread