3D bats by Joesaadati

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys I have a 3D bat to show you you can play it in the game looks really nice. Problem I have is I don't know how to attach pic of image here for viewing pls help :help

Use the manage attachments option on your post form. Any more questions about the forum software check the VB FAQ (to the right of your UserCP at the top of the page).

Thanks barmarmy the 3D bats looks really great. Hope to post some screenshots and image here soon if I can get the hang of it. Here is ricky pointings bat and an MRF bat in 3D

Attachments

• bat10.bmp
    71.4 KB · Views: 365
  • bat30.bmp
    71.4 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
ya is it good barmyarmy how is it

How to do a screen shot it looks really good in the game you can see the bat from all views.

the kukubura bat looks like the one made by aussie1st & MRF bat looks the one made by f0bstyle.

Anyway good work.Waiting of ingame screens.I think the bat wouldn't look 3d in-game.

to me they look pretty awesome...and am sure they will look so ingame too...good work !!

hello barmyarmy where can I get fraps from could you give me more details and how to use it. I am really not good in these things but I really want to post a screen shot.

Below are screen shots of 3D bats in game comments welcomed cheers.

Attachments

• martyan hit.jpg
    martyan hit.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 279
  • langer standing.jpg
    langer standing.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 269
  • langer hit1.jpg
    langer hit1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
I am planning to put 3D bats for download very soon if I get positive response I think these look more real then the ordinary bats. cheers

Thanks very much... Will you be creating any more bats or will you just be making the two?

Users who are viewing this thread