3d models for TAOC

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
ok here is the finished stadium...

It is upto LM and JK to accept,if you want to accept then ask me here and i will PM you or if there are any things missing still then you can tell me...

the stadium is looking bright because i have used bright skylight as rough...not added lights and background as i thought that LM would adjust it according to the game...

give your feed back...

Shapes are okay but textures are extremely low quality. No offense. It just makes it look really bad.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
its ok shravi,i think you have not liked the texture of pavilion and the roof of the stadium...

i will upgrade them very soon,dont worry....;)

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
ok now,here is the updated textured stadium....
please give your feedback:)

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 35
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 35
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 30
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 32
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 29
  • s6.jpg
    s6.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 24
  • s7.jpg
    s7.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 33

shrenik

International Coach
you can redo the textures doubling the current resolution and the stadium will look very good in terms of textures......the current one is not bad either

coolz_hari

International Coach
Nabeel much improved textures. Can you improve those flood lights ? I mean they are very old kind of model .Now almost every latest stadium has single towers.Just a suggestion to make it look better.
Great work though

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Looking much much better Nabeel! Great work, seriously have come a long way! :clap

I think we're getting real close to being able to accept this stadium for the game. Just a couple of things to fix up - the floodlight does look a bit odd...worst case we can fix it up, but have a better go at fixing it up.

Also the red building(s) in the distance are a bit crappy - the texture i mean....see if you can improve that and i think we're on a winner!

Cheers

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
@ shrenik: doubling the resolution may make these textures abnormal

as my as far as flood lights are concerned,i will fix them and for red building that LM said,that is a hut shaped structure made over pavilion and not a seperate building...
see in the pic below but if still there is some problem,then i will fix it...

plus i added a wallpaper of TAOC,just made it as a timepassing item...

Attachments

• mirpurstadium15-1.jpg
    mirpurstadium15-1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 41
  • TAOCwall.jpg
    TAOCwall.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
@LM - have you taken a look at the stadium i made? I sent you the files but i think you couldn't open it at that time. Did you manage to open it yet? if that stadium is good then i want to get started on another stadium that hasn't been done yet.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
i have retextured the red rooftop as said by LM...
and have made a new circular pole flood lights as said by hari...

now,will these things work nad where i need improvement...
give your feedback..

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 16
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 23

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
i have retextured the red rooftop as said by LM...
and have made a new circular pole flood lights as said by hari...

now,will these things work nad where i need improvement...
give your feedback..

Let me give you some suggestions on the floodlight and the red top.

floodlight - make the pole look more realistic. you can't just leave it like this as it will look just a polygon instead of a pole for a floodlight. Get a picture of just the floodlight and make it in a dds format with just the lights visible and the rest part transparent. ex: make the sky in the pic tranparent and keet the lights visible. Then, create a plain in 3ds max and apply the .dds image on the plane and it will no longer be a simple plane. for the pole, texture it with a cement like testure. you can find alot of textures for it at google.

red top - instead of just making it red, use the brick texture to cover up the building. it will look much better and realistic.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
huh,what makes sense in making brick texture in red top....

please see in the reference pic i posted above,it has no brick textures and it is simply colored...

at flood lights,i was not going to make it a square but making them by alpha transparency,therefore i think there is no need of .dds format..

harrisb

International Coach
can't wait for this lm, C07 is just not up to it anymore.

anyway, would it be possible to have a 'stadium maker'

in it we could make our own stadiums out of preset stands and pavillions, so if we were making a custom team, we could make an imaginary stadium and set it to our new teams home stadium.

One more thing, could we have a village ground with no stands, just adboards and a rope, with only a handful of people there. Because, if we were playing English County season, we would want to play at small grounds, for example, Middlesex don't play all their games at Lord's, they play at Uxbridge and Chelmsford, small grounds with no stands, just adboards around the outside and chairs.

hopefully this could happen, but keep up the great work guys, this is going to be fantastic when it releases

Users who are viewing this thread