IPL 42nd Match: Kings XI Punjab v Mumbai Indians

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Kings XI Punjab v Mumbai Indians at Centurion

Mumbai Indians 1 Sachin Tendulkar, 2 Sanath Jayasuriya, 3 Ajinkya Rahane, 4 JP Duminy, 5 Abhishek Nayar, 6 Dwayne Bravo, 7 Harbhajan Singh, 8 Yogesh Takawale (wk), 9 Chetanya Nanda, 10 Dhawal Kulkarni/Zaheer Khan, 11 Lasith Malinga

Kings XI Punjab (probable) 1 Sunny Sohal, 2 Simon Katich, 3 Kumar Sangakkara (wk), 4 Yuvraj Singh, 5 Mahela Jayawardene, 6 Irfan Pathan, 7 Wilkin Mota, 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 Brett Lee, 10 Sreesanth, 11 Ramesh Powar

Cricinfo preview

Gurjot95

National Board President
Bravo was bowling bouncers to sohail and then he hit him for six. What a response from Sohail!

friend863 added 6 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Its raining sixes from Sohail and now Jay dropped catch of him.

Damn! He got runout. What a way for getting out.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Raje ahead of Chetanya Nanda... way to go Tendulkar. I thought you started thinking after last match. :rolleyes:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
KXIP have fluffed up their chances of a semifinal spot here.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
Mumbai is yet to bat. I can see Sanath and Tendulkar reeling under Lee attack.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Totally irresponsibility from whole sides. Bunch of bollocks don't know how to take runs and lazy buggers

Gurjot95

National Board President
Just to remind MI prev. match MI VS KXIP match where KXIP also scored 119 and win by 3 runs and today also KXIP scored 119 but MI may won today's match

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I love Dwayne Bravo. Just after Ronnie Irani comes over the TV to tell us that a proper batsman should be at the top, Bravo goes and smacks a few big boundaries. Irani is what's put me off watching the IPL at the minute. The most annoying TV Pundit going around. Really hope he doesn't ever sign for Sky. Stick to annoying people on the radio ya twat.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Why is Harbhajan Singh the Man of the match? His figures were 1 wkt for 9 runs in 4 overs (thats great in a T20) but Bravo scored 70* and won the game for Mumbai. He should have been the MOM

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Why is Harbhajan Singh the Man of the match? His figures were 1 wkt for 9 runs in 4 overs (thats great in a T20) but Bravo scored 70* and won the game for Mumbai. He should have been the MOM

yea when I saw the scorecard I thought the same. I guess Harbhajans spell really turned the match.

stefan

International Coach
Kings 11 never got enough runs. If the KKR can get nearly 170 on that pitch then kings 11 should have gotten more than 120. Well done to mumbai, going to be an exiting last week.

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
yea when I saw the scorecard I thought the same. I guess Harbhajans spell really turned the match.

Yeah, if they really wanted to give it to the bowler then it should have been duminy. Bravo was the real MOM,IMO. His over where he blasted sreesanth for 21 runs changed the whole game. Prior to that over, MI run rate was still hovering around 3.5. And those two sixes were amazing. Reminded me of Sachins shot off kasprowicz in 1998 and recently Flintoffs shot in 05 ashes.

Users who are viewing this thread