IPL 47th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Mumbai Indians

That's what I was thinking about funnily enough. Such a consistent scorer in the regular competition. He's "due" a few low scores, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get those in the knockout stages.

Hayden is just so consistent, he just needs a 100 to top it off. CSK are relying on him a lot though, just have to hope he doesn't fail in the finals.

I dont think so. Chennai lost quite a few games in this competition where Hayden scored a lot of runs in that game (against Mumbai in first game where he scored 44, against Delhi where he scored 57, against DC where he scored 49 . Also Chennai won 2 games where Hayden didnt get a big one (against Rajasthan where he scored only 1 run, and a game where he scored only 29 odd runs; dont exactly remember that game).

We have Raina, Badrinath, Dhoni to take care if Hayden fails (Morkel and Oram could also come to the party). We need to bring back Vijay with Hayden at the top because Parthiv is hopeless. Vijay is stable enough and lets Hayden score at a scorching pace. They make a very good combination than Parthiv-Hayden

mumbai can still qualify for semis isn't it ?

going for the 4th spot and their nrr is also good.

if rajasthan lose to kkr and delhi - end up at 13p with reduced nrr because of defeat.
punjab lose to deccan and chennai, end up at 12
bangalore lose to deccan and delhi also end up at 12

Last edited:
mumbai can still qualify for semis isn't it ?

going for the 4th spot and their nrr is also good.

if rajasthan lose to kkr and delhi - end up at 13p with reduced nrr because of defeat.
punjab lose to deccan and chennai, end up at 12
bangalore lose to deccan and delhi also end up at 12

Too much optimism.But who knows, it might happen.

Users who are viewing this thread