4th Match: England v Sri Lanka (Group B)

Good stuff England, nice to see them win once in a while :p Sri Lanka is no pushover.

Ahhh so the 6-1 defeat was just a dastardly ploy to make everyone think that we're bad eh? Nice work.

Indeed young matthew.

We only won because it was a green pitch.

Hmm. Can't say I agree with Colly as MOTM. Think Morgan played a more important knock. Was between Jimmy and Morgan for me.

There's been some weird MOTM lately but I'm fine with Colly winning it. He gave the edge that put England under a comfy RRR from a bad start, and from where Morgan took it on with the slow Shah as the partner.

Good for england. Pitch did helped them a lot. Lets see how they going on our turner on sunday.;)

SL are so inconsistent, they really need the pitch and the toss to help them get a win. At least we now have an interesting group.

:p

Its other way round. See the batting conditions.

well Mathews and Kandamby showed that it wasn't impossible to bat on. Batsman like Sangakkara and Jayawardene should have no problem adjusting to these conditions.

Yay, New Zealand are now the worst team in this group. Tbh I'm surprised England chased that target down, good to see Collingwood in some form though.

Well done England! I knew you would do it!;) Pressure on the Kiwi's now (So nothing new there then!:p)

Users who are viewing this thread