505 Games bringing Ashes Cricket 2013, A Tale of Two Sons, more to E3

Sarcasm detectors don't work with angry mobs apparently..

To be honest we waited this long, who cares if one comes out or not? Game is out nxt weel! (Apparantly)

And if the video is anything like the buggy screen shots would be a little embarrassing!

^^ you underestimate 505 games. Given their impressive marketting skills they might just show off cricket at E3 in north america after all.

Blah blah blah...........

Wasn't that suppose to be Quack Quack Quack lol...

Seriously though what is happening with this game! Can't imagine it being released on time and if it does release i can't see it being without it fare share of game breaking bugs.

They will never come up with a cricker game in USA ! Its was coming.

^^ you underestimate 505 games. Given their impressive marketting skills they might just show off cricket at E3 in north america after all.

E3 is not a North American exclusive event... it's a global event with world-wide audience. Why else do you think Ross is there?

E3 is not a North American exclusive event... it's a global event with world-wide audience. Why else do you think Ross is there?

Yes i am aware it is a global event...but being in NA also means it will be heavy on north american attendees, be it developers or press. Would be quite pointless to show a cricket game there. Do not think anyone will give a shy other than a handful few. And that is why I am expecting 505 games to SHOW the game there.

Users who are viewing this thread