5th July: Warriors vs. Donkeys (OD Round 5)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
od_war-don.gif

@ Indian Martyrs

With just NRR separating them from the top of the table, the Warriors are looking to continue their winning ways and reach the top of both tables. The Donkeys, whose motives are still confusing, are currently placed 4th and have not managed to find much consistency.

OD Form (recent first)
Warriors: WWLW
Donkeys: WLTL

Both sides must post their teams by Sunday, 10:00am GMT. Warriors have the pitch choice.

Donkeys motives are always confusing because they aren't just clear in their things what they do. But lets just not bother warriors, we will continue the same spirit and win it for our team.

Lets go Warriors. :banana2

Donkeys for win. :banana2

Oops. Warriors will win easily.

Karachi_Xpress
Kshitiz_Indian
blake
surendar
shan111
WORLD CHAMPIONS
biggy09
scion_sid
gudduthemaster
Pakistani_Army
Abhas

Same team as last match, and normal pitch.

Go warriors! :)

Blake will get, " Team Man " award for the newcomers of Warriors for sure :p And we should be able to do our best on the normal pitches as well. So, lets be ready to knock down the opponents once again. :p

Let's bag another one. C'mon Warriors!:cheers

Where is poor pitch? :crying

where the hell all my Donkey comrades have disapeared to I don't know. Either way Donkey for the win!!!!

Hopefully I can take some more wickets too.

Greetings Burnsy. Panda is busy shaking off his hangover, Therbs is busy shaking off the cops. KBC still hasn't come to consciousness after the (mind the pun) kick-ass BDay party we threw him. Tassie is visiting Elvis (who we all know isn't dead), while Foxy is imitating Elvis at Los Vegas because he lost a dare. WHM and Satan are having a business meeting regarding a soul (Satan's), Pal is ensuring his 'small' offshore funds in the Bahamas are doing okay, and I was doing the same down at Hong Kong. But I'm sure we can all come together in time for this match...

KBC
Burnsy
Zorax (*)
WHM
MightyPies
Pal
SAfrican
Foxy
Tassie (+)
Panda
Therbs

Bit of a re-shuffle. You're back to opening Burnsy, and I figured Panda was in no shape to bat any higher than 10. We need to give him some time to nap. On the other hand, watching KBC face the quicks half asleep should be rather funny. Also, the police caught Therbs and so he's at 11. I didn't want to have to spend bail money until absolutely necessary.

Where is poor pitch? :crying

Give us the batsmen some chance to knock the opponents :p It's not our bowlers always to knock them, our batsmen should also play some part! :p

Users who are viewing this thread