5th Test: England vs Australia at the Brit Oval

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hahahahaha, at the very least you could take defeat without whining like little bitches but sadly not all of you are men enough for that.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Hahahahaha, at the very least you could take defeat without whining like little bitches but sadly not all of you are men enough for that.

Tbh, Aussies aren't used to losing like this. We've dominated test cricket for the past 14 years and now we're falling down. We've lost 3 of our past 4 series. And we're not used to it. It hurts, it really hurts. We're at the start of a rebuilding phase. We've got young bowlers, and a young spinner in Hauritz.

It won't be long before we get some young batsmen in there. The likes of Hughes and Ferguson will probably be in the side within the next year. It's going to take a long long time to get back to where we used to be. Imo we're still a top 3 side. I don't know why Sri Lanka are above us tbh.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whos whining? We are taking it very well imo. If you want whining bitches, visit the India vs Australia threads of '07'/'08...

Some Guy....

School Cricketer

The pitch was buggered, but that's Cricket. We should have taken a spinner, and if we batted first it could have gone the other way.

Not like you Pommies planned that wicket, if you had you'd definitely have brought 2 spinners!

At the end of the day it's sad to lose the Ashes after a whitewash, but that's Cricket.

Still can't believe our selectors though, dropping Hughes. Yeah, I know Watson got some runs, but he's got just as big a weakness as Hughes, and in truth I'd rather see Hughes taking it to the Poms. Oh well, he'll be up for the next one!

Can't wait to get you lot back to Australia and let our pacemen go at you lot!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I don't mind you saying that KP and Trott are South African but Prior and Strauss were brought up in England from very young ages and learnt cricket here.

Don't see how you can complain about peoples nation of Birth when your National Team Coach is English.

Pot, kettle, black maybe?

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Whos whining? We are taking it very well imo. If you want whining bitches, visit the India vs Australia threads of '07'/'08...

Haha, after the umpiring in this series India would've ran out of effiges to burn. They would have definitely gone home. We haven't really complained about the Aussies too much. We dominated most of the series but at the most important moments England won when it counted most.

Our media are bagging the selectors at the moment. They're an absolute joke. Why they didn't have a reserve opener or a reserve batsman I will never know. Why they didn't pick Hauritz I will never know. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Tbh, Aussies aren't used to losing like this. We've dominated test cricket for the past 14 years and now we're falling down. We've lost 3 of our past 4 series. And we're not used to it. It hurts, it really hurts. We're at the start of a rebuilding phase. We've got young bowlers, and a young spinner in Hauritz.

It won't be long before we get some young batsmen in there. The likes of Hughes and Ferguson will probably be in the side within the next year. It's going to take a long long time to get back to where we used to be. Imo we're still a top 3 side. I don't know why Sri Lanka are above us tbh.

It's 2005 all over again. We'll hit back hard and destroy WI and Pakistan when they tour.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, after the umpiring in this series India would've ran out of effiges to burn. They would have definitely gone home. We haven't really complained about the Aussies too much. We dominated most of the series but at the most important moments England won when it counted most.

Our media are bagging the selectors at the moment. They're an absolute joke. Why they didn't have a reserve opener or a reserve batsman I will never know. Why they didn't pick Hauritz I will never know. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Haha, we would of been back in Sydney playing Australia vs Australia A after the first test...

Anyways, I'm off, I would love to talk shite with you Foxy but I have a turd up my ass which needs dislodging and I need some good sleep.

stevo1

Club Cricketer

Hilditch the chairman of selectors didn't even go to any of the tests,yet is travelling over for the ODI series :sarcasm, absolute joke.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
It's 2005 all over again. We'll hit back hard and destroy WI and Pakistan when they tour.

If Hussey keeps his place (Which the gutless selectors will do), he'll probably tear it up against them. Get someone under 30 in there. Hussey should just retire now. If he was in good form then he would stay in the side, but he's not. He's far too inconsistent right now and we need a scapegoat. It's ridiculous if no one gets dropped out of all this.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I still don't like Watto opening in tests, hope the selectors choose Hughes now.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Im not talking about the ones who just discuss cricket I'm talking about the people who go on about the South Africa crap, you weren't complaining after Headingley so stfu.

You aren't going to go out and destroy all comers now either, you've lost 3 out of the last 4 and this time there is no Langer, McGrath, Warne, Gilchrist, Hayden.

Hughes is a class player, I was relieved as hell when you dropped him.

Users who are viewing this thread