IPL 6 May - Royal Challengers Bangalore v Deccan Chargers

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Royal Challengers Bangalore v Deccan Chargers at Banglore

34.png

Odds from betfair

very important match for rcb this is they have to make a move from now onwards if they want to qualify for play offs

Wish RCB loses this! Come on Chargers.... Now that you guys lost to us, now start winning back again and spoil other big team's campaign.:D

RCB should earn a big win.
Also, this is my match, me v almost all my local people....
Should see how the things go..

RCB should earn a big win.
Also, this is my match, me v almost all my local people....
Should see how the things go..
lol you don't talk about big margin wins they always loose let them win this match first.

And any chance of rain tonight ?

From past 2-3 days, no signs of clouds, rains...its been sunny all day...but you never know Bangalore weather :D....come match day...it gets cloudy and rains.... :p

As of now, 9.40 am its bright and sunny....:thumbs

5.35pm
Even at this point of time there is clear blue skies with good sunshine :)...so weather might not be a problem....its only Gayle & co. who could pose some problems...:D

Last edited:
Target is 182... Gayle needs to be explosive as well as patient if RCB want to win this. :rolleyes

But I am with you DC, Hope Steyn & Co defend this target, and won't do anything wrong like CSK did against MI... :p

ab is just simply awesome for rcb this season his strike rate is far better from gayle this season. gayle is very watchfull in this season

AB De Villers is just simply superb. He has been superb this season and hence shows how important it is for any side to have a player like him.

Deccan I pity them, they have lost this plus been part of 4 games which went to last ball finish.:facepalm They are getting their but losing all the important moments.

Users who are viewing this thread