69 teams

I'm guessing either Napier, or they've got both the Caketin and Basin reserve. Either way, none of those two (caketin or Napier) get that much cricket, Hamilton should've been there.

Yeah. Auckland, Basin, Hamilton, Queenstown and Jade are the most used venues now days. Queenstown hasn't in the past but is being used more often nowdays as Otagos home.

edit- I retract that. Otago aren't playing any home games in Queenstown this year :huh:

Each team have atleast three or four teams like for Westindies you will have all the state teams but you cant play with them they are only there for the tour matches, even if Newzeland does have 3 or 4 teams you can only play with Newzeland.

Why the tour mode is awesome i am on a long England tour right now, Youhanna just got injured for 5 daus with a hamstering injury, after playing a tour match against Worwicks and then against Duke's 11.

Wellington = Basin
North Wellington = Caketin

I wonder why they only included two team, and why they included those particular teams. Auckland won the championship and sheild, you would have thought they would included them. And no Hamilton? That sucks.

*edit*
What will N.Districts home ground be then? Hamilton is their home ground in real life...

the chose the teams for tour matches at random atleast thats what it seems seeing the indian domestic teams they chose.

Its seems pretty weird. Central Districs played India last year and Auckland played Pakistan this year, so they would be my obvious choices. Maybe they wanted to save money with all the Black Caps in Canterbury.

I can understand Canty but Northern Districts is a bit wierd. That's the trouble with Aussies making the game.

Attachments

• L_NORMAL.CFG
    2.1 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread