69 teams

Maybe Wellington were willing to sell the license to EA for the cheapest. But it would make sense to have the best sides.

It's something I can't rememer seeing in any other cricket game before. So hopefully the injuries will be realistic and they'll be out for realistic lengths of time. And that they won't be getting injured all the time.

Do you see them get the injuries during the match? Or is it something that comes up afterwards?

i am a die hard wi fan.there should have been jamaica,barbados and guyanese teams.jamaica is the second most talented first class side after nsw.it includes gayla,hinds,lawson,marlon samuels,baugh,darren powell,jerome taylor,till a month back it included ricardo powell.how r the wi crowd?is there a typical blaring music,horns and what not?what about carib girls?thats too much!!!!i am attaching a pic of barbados ground in c2002.adboards r genuine.made by me.

Originally posted by James Driscoll@Dec 18 2003, 07:01 PM
Do you see them get the injuries during the match? Or is it something that comes up afterwards?
You see a dialogue box afterwards thats all, Sarwan those teams are there but you cant play a tournament with them just one game, btw jari i am still looking for cheat codes havent found any yet.

what about the pic i posted?planning to do adboards for aus and nz.

Users who are viewing this thread