Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Chapter 3

General Meeting With The Boys

cricinforelease2.jpg

You must be thinking that how come i started a new chapter after saying to be continued.. But yes.. I arrived at Irishi soil and that what the chapter name stats...:p:p...

I arrived at Irish soil and just immediately heard the news that My Irish team had been given a Full Member Status By ICC:banana2:banana2... I was so happy and was really raring to go with the Irish boys now...

Soon i reached the hotel in Belfast... It was 12.30 PM and was supposed to me Irish Team by 2.00.

I refreshed my self and went to Belfast at the Civil Service Cricket Club where i was supposed to meet the team...

I reached the Civil Service Cricket Club and my heart beat's increased.. I wanted to see my new bunch of player's and then first one i saw was William.. The Irish Captain...

"Hello William" i said.. "Hello Sir".. i thought.. they need to be taught.. Do not be formal...
Soon all player's came and meet me... We chit chatted for a while and then i congratulated them on achieving the Full member test status... and they said that your inclusion in the team has provided a Nice Present to us.. They all thanked me... But i said " Hey boys.. do not thank me.. thank yourself for playing such good and competative cricket round the year.. Thank your ex-coach.. He must have done something really speacial to help you reach this stage.." Time Progressed and we had some light snacks.. and then I said... " Boys i have something really important to annouce.. I have seen Trent.. O Brein... William and some other's calling me SIR.. Please do not call me so.. treat me as your freind at par with your level and see what atmosphere and relation we maintain in dressing room... Remember Cricket is not only played On Field but it's also played off Field..."

With this day progressed i came back to my hotel room and slept as have some hard practice session tomorrow.. My 1st practice session with squad which has been selected by the Ireland Cricket Board...

To be continued​

rahulkhush added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Good update rahul and when will I have an entry here:D

Do not worry i am soon going to announce things officially...

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Good to see people reading this story.. Would not disappoint by sending VM's now.. :facepalm

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Posted via Mobile Device
Hey will be announcing some thing really intresting today

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Posted via Mobile Device
Do not worry yash.. I have a great bunch of team members

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
I am really surprised no one is commenting.... He has done some good work here..

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Its ok Mihir.. I am writing it.. Rules say tha keep completing your story.. As and when time progressess People will comment

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Chapter 4

New Staff and Lot's Of Hardwork Promised

--------------------------------

irelandheader.jpg

Ireland Cricket have announced some new changes in the squad.. There will be new Assistant Coach who will coach the team when the Coach Partick will be absent.. Team Physio who have guranteed that he will keep the Irish boys fit and injury free with his way... There will be a Future tour Moderator.. He will take care of managing Tour's.. Also an Tour Manager was been signed who will stay with the team for thier Away and Home Tours..

Sources say Patrick had requested the Irish board with the necessity of the member's..

It is said that Team Physio and Team's Assistant Coach are good freinds:) and have worked together for Mumbai Ranji Team...

Ireland Cricket Announced The Following Names

Team Physio : Binnu
Team's Assistan Coach : Yashwanth Kumar
Team's Future Tour Manager : Mihir Doshi
Team's Tour Manager : Callum Gray

--------------------------------

Coach Patrick Grey At A Press Conference...

2309742807_9dae52cacf.jpg

Question : How much are you excited about this new job?

Answer : Yes... i am very excited about this new job.. I do not take it as a job.. Cricket is my passion and life.. I can coach,play or do anything for cricket... Ireland is an upcoming cricketing nation and i love to be a part of a side that is so talented.. I have not seen a country so good.

Question : Is there any role of your for this new staff member's?

Answer : Yes definately.. Being the coach of a international side... I need some member's whom can i be comfortable with.. I recommended the Board.. and the Irish board is humble and i am really thankful to them for this..

Question : When will be the squad announced for the Bangladesh Tour

Answer : The board have given me the date's as of tomorrow..

Question : Any training before?

Answer : Yes we are moving to Dubai first.. We are training over ther for 3 Day Training Camp and then will move to Bangladesh

Question : Off Sport Question.. We have seen you with a girl all the time.. who is not in the staff nor in the Irish board.. Who is she

Answer : No comments:D:D:D Thanks for this press conference..

To be Continued​

Last edited:

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Rahul great work... KUTGW... Nice Press Conference.. Nice to be a Future Tour Moderator...

I would like to have after Bangladesh series.. Some Newzealand Action..

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Good to see I'm the Team's Tour Manager. ;)
Good luck for the BNG tour.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Hey. I asked for a spot on the coaching team too. I was like the second to ask that and the first to say I wanted assistant manager :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread