NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This Is My First Story Which Will Still Continue And Will Also Be Updated Regularly

pleasea.jpg

All Character's In The Story Except The Ireland Cricket Board and Team Are Imaginary and Resemblence To Real World Is Purely Co-Incidential. If have hurt some's feeling sorry for it and is not done intentionally.

finaldiary.jpg

I was 18 when i became a cricketer and played for the Mumbai U_19 Team and tournment. I soon aged up with experiance and joined Mumbai's Ranji Team and started Coaching them. I never wanted Player's in my team under me to find me as a coach but to look at me as a Player, as a freind or to say as a guide. I never wanted them to be formal with me. I coached them for 2 Season's and it was time to bid farewell. My term had come to an end and i had got offer from NewSouthWale's Blues.My 7 Year's Cricket Coaching Experiance had given me opportunity to try foreign hands. I was nervous, i was nervous about will Player's in the squad get acustomed with my way of coaching? Will they be able to follow my way of giving guidence? But.. Soon..

I Reached Australian Soil, I had signed a One year contract with the Blues. I met my team the day i reached. We had some practice mathces coming before the start of KFC Big Bash. I needed some one like me, who would like keeping the dressing room atmosphere calm and jolly. I had found a player it was MR Warner... David Warner.. Soon time progressed and we won matches after matches and also won the Championship.. Player's where happy with the way i was coaching, they where happy to see dressing room atmosphere always calm.. I was happy to have some good bunch of player's.. But down my mind i wanted to Coach an international side... May it be a big test playing nation or a small upcoming test playing nation... Player's in Blue's Dressing room wanted my contract extended.. I too had no choice and was enjoying thier company... NSW Blues Cricketing Chairman had called for a meeting next day.. and i knew it was for renewing the contract for the blues..

Next morning i got up.. wore some good formal clothes..(Usually i am cozzy and wear sports wear only) and was about to leave for the meeting and suddenly the phone rang... TRING!!! TRING!!! TRING!!! TRINGG!!!..I saw the number and could not remember and did not know who was it... I picked up and said "Hello!! Who is this?" The operator said " Hello we are from Cricket Ireland and would like to arrange meeting with you regarding Coaching the National side for a period of 2 Years...", I was amazed and was damn happy from inside... and said " Yes i would love to arrange a meeting too but how come you know me and know my coaching experiance" The operator said " We have recieved your Resume.." In my mind i thought ' I send them resume???:eek::eek: '... I told the operator.. " I have not sent you any resume" Operator said " Yes Cricket Australia Looking at your NSW Blues Coaching impressed by you have sent us this resume" Whuppie!!! I thought..

I said " When do you want to arrange the meeting ??" She said " Within 45 Minutes in the NSW Blue's Confrence Room " I said " But that is already booked as they have arranged a meeting for me.." She said " Yes you are right but that meeting is held for this purpose only " I said " I will be there in 45..."

I reached and agreed to Coach Ireland Cricket Team For A Period Of 2 Years.

Now Let Me Introduce You

Hello My Name Is Patrick Grey(Imaginary) and i am the coach of Ireland Cricket Team. Read My Story.. It's not a story of making Ireland reach Number One or something.. But it's my story of Life in Cricket..

Cheers

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Chapter 1

Official Announcement

Meeting in NewSouthWales Blue's conference took my life to a knew level. Ireland Cricket Board Chose me and desired to give me the contract as the Coach Of Ireland's Cricket Team. I was more then happy as i had dreamt to be a coach of an international team. They asked me Grey do you want to sign this contract with us? To which is said yes. I signed the contract with them and immdetealy a press conference was called.

Cricinfo the leading Cricket website published the following thing

cricinforelease.jpg

Well i was more then happy but it was time to bid farewell to yet another very good bunch of player's for my ambition.. They where sad to leave me.. but while going i said " Keep the dressing room atmosphere same after i leave and with that i packed my bag's and went to airport where i had my flight first to India and then to Ireland to the stadium in Belfast where i was supposed to meet my team.

My flight took off.. and tear's rolled my eye:crying:crying leaving such good australian player's. But anyways life had to proceed and so did mine.

plane%20taking%20off.jpg

As the plane took off from the Sydney airport.. there came some cricket lover's who saw me guiding the NSW side.. and wanted autograph from me.. I gave one of them.. and in return the girl asked.. " Sir Grey why did you leave NSW side?? Is it they did not perform well or is it due to more money you needed.. Sorry to be frank..":noway

I said " Dear.. I too feel bad for leaving such great bunch of player's and have not done this for money nor is it that they did not perform or something like that.. but it was like i had some ambitions.. i wanted to coach a national side.. and It's Cricket Australia who provided oppurtunity to me.. I was about to sign the renewal contract at NSW but they had a surprise waiting for me.. as they knew my ambition and do not worry i will be back in short span of time with NSW if Cricket Australia Wants:p...."

Time progressed.. i ate food that the Air Hostess served.. was time to sleep.. I closed my eyes and...

To Be Continued​

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well I was hoping you would continue coaching NSW but oh well, good luck coaching Ireland. Nice tidy start here. KUTGW.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Good start there, nice simple presentation.
You have the same last name as me, Grey. It's just mine is spelt Gray. :p

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Mate, there is no wrong in starting a story where as you need to continue with that. And I wish you a good luck and why don't you pick some pc members as staff of the Ireland side.? And there are many spelling flaws which you need to rectify.:)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Yes binnu i was planing to.. I have something in my mind

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Chapter 2

My Welcome In Irish Soil

I Closed my eyes... and was about to sleep.. and then i dreamnt of the KFC Big Bash Finals..

Flashback

The day has come... We are all set for a thrilling final's between the NewSouthWale Blues and the Western Australian Warriors....

We chose to bat first... had a good 58 run stand for the opening.. and then suddenly we had a sought of collapse.. we are 77/3... Just gave some cheering to my boys.. I sent water to Henriques who is leading the side... and told him to stay at crease no matter what happens... Take it easy and play naturally without any fear.. Steven Smith had joined him but beautiful out going delivery took his wicket and now we where really struggling at 97/4.. From 58/0.. but it's T20.. and score on the board mattered for me... I Sent Usman to bat and told him the same thing to stay at the crease no matter what happens.. it was just 12 Over's and we had plenty of over's left.. Captain did it for me... He scored unbeated 57 runs.. and also it was an Unbeaten 79 Runs partnership and they both played well to score almost 10 runs in last 8 over's.. It's time for our bowler's to perform... We did not start well... The opener's put on 61 for the 1st wicket and then other was out quickely.. But Adam Voges the captain and Luke Ronchi.. really troubled Steven Smith and Mitchell Starc... and they both gave 80 in thier 8.. When we just though things where over for us.. Aaron Bird came up with 2 Quick wicket's and the captain Henriques also took the main wicket in the second last over.. Wicket of Voges... In 2 over's 20 Runs where needed... Henriques bowled a brilliant over taking wicket of Voges and giving only 4 Runs... 16 required of last over 4 Boundries... But it was too tough... Only 3 runs.. came and Blues won yet another KFC Title.. by defeating WA Warriors by 13 runs in the final... I got up from my sleep and soon...

plane.jpg

My plane landed on Indian Soil.. I had to pack my bags.. and immediately move to Ireland and that i did....

A long 20 Hour Journey to Ireland.. and i was now.. where i had to coach the international team.. IRELAND..

Belfast_City_Airport.jpg

To be continued​

Last edited:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Nice stuff mate. No need to send me VM's as i will be following this.

Yeh seriously, don't send me VM's either, if I wanna comment I will comment, I don't need you updating me as to how many stories you have going.

Users who are viewing this thread