A Comeback

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
They heydays of Crouch are long gone :p

It's only worthwhile if you're going to do it properly tho, isn't this comeback v12 since killing the TT Lions? :D

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No one cares, Zorax. You've done it all before, this time will you have your bumbuddy voldermort by your side?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
They heydays of Crouch are long gone :p

It's only worthwhile if you're going to do it properly tho, isn't this comeback v12 since killing the TT Lions? :D
Oh shut up! :p

My third team this will be. TT Lions - The Blind Society - whatever I name this lot.

I'm not sure if I should comeback though. BT does get dull very quickly, has the match engine been changed/improved? Any new features?

And Voldy does still play BTW.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Oh shut up! :p

My third team this will be. TT Lions - The Blind Society - whatever I name this lot.

I'm not sure if I should comeback though. BT does get dull very quickly, has the match engine been changed/improved? Any new features?

And Voldy does still play BTW.

I can't remember if you gave up during the FC and BT20 era, but all those are now combined and are a part of the weekly schedule. The BT20 leagues are international incase you didn't know.

There is definately alot more development going on at the moment than when you last played, no huge changes to the engine although that is being planned, there have been minor tweaks though.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I was around when their were FC and BT20.

Minor tweaks as in less BT Collapses? I hated those. Won me a few games, but still utter rubbish.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The BT collapse is still there, the tail bats a bit better but if you need 50 runs don't expect a win.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Just do it. If you get bored again then no big deal - you can just stop playing and sell me your decent players :D

Users who are viewing this thread