A Comeback

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm getting pretty good at that, aren't I? :p

If I do comeback, it'll be FTP. BT's community is great, but I just can't stand the gameplay. It sucks. Horribly. I prefer FTP's so much more, but no one here plays it.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Is that the way to treat a legend?! You should count yourself lucky I'm even gracing this sub-forum with my presence!! :p

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
I'm getting pretty good at that, aren't I? :p

If I do comeback, it'll be FTP. BT's community is great, but I just can't stand the gameplay. It sucks. Horribly. I prefer FTP's so much more, but no one here plays it.

I play it.

I prefer battrick all round though. Didn't care for much on ftp till I started taking par tin the scottish community.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
I've started up again Zorax, and I find it a lot more interesting than my first team. I know far more about what I'm doing, and I can run it a bit more seriously now. But I'm not as experienced in the field of Comebacks! You might have exerienced this 10 times over! But yes, I'm enjoying it far more, but it hasn't been helped by my breaking of 3 laptops (in 8 days) since I started again, so progress has been slow, as its a lot of work to be done solely on my iPod Touch!

But anyway, how have you been! I haven't spoke to you in ages Zorax! The last time we spoke, you were showing me the ropes!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I've started up again Zorax, and I find it a lot more interesting than my first team. I know far more about what I'm doing, and I can run it a bit more seriously now. But I'm not as experienced in the field of Comebacks! You might have exerienced this 10 times over! But yes, I'm enjoying it far more, but it hasn't been helped by my breaking of 3 laptops (in 8 days) since I started again, so progress has been slow, as its a lot of work to be done solely on my iPod Touch!

But anyway, how have you been! I haven't spoke to you in ages Zorax! The last time we spoke, you were showing me the ropes!
It's been forever! We should start chatting on MSN again...

And what the hell. I might as well start this game again. If it bugs me I can just sell all my players and quit once more :D

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
It's been forever! We should start chatting on MSN again...

And what the hell. I might as well start this game again. If it bugs me I can just sell all my players and quit once more :D

Good decision, but now you can shut up about it instead of drawing attention to yourself and making a fuss about whether you should play an internet game.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Good decision, but now you can shut up about it instead of drawing attention to yourself and making a fuss about whether you should play an internet game.
Tsk tsk...someone's cranky.

My side is called Eleven Ducks. Time to join the PC Comp...

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Try screaming/hammering your fist into a pillow.

And thank you. Just need to finally get my team and I'm set to go!

Users who are viewing this thread