A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

enter-enter-e-gpv-gamepad-e-gpv-400x400-imad4bxfdvsyvw53.jpeg

Will this one will work with Cricket 14 ?? :)

Yes,it will.

But do I need a controller to play Don Bradman Cricket 14? I knew I needed one for Big Ant Cricket 14... But this is different, right?

I set em up, you hit em out of the park... :clap

But do I need a controller to play Don Bradman Cricket 14? I knew I needed one for Big Ant Cricket 14... But this is different, right?

You dont require a gamepad so just chill ....just need a wooden bat with usb ( if you want to play as batsmen ) and if you want to play bowler the n just balls* is required. IFYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN

:P

You dont require a gamepad so just chill ....just need a wooden bat with usb ( if you want to play as batsmen ) and if you want to play bowler the n just balls* is required. IFYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN

:P

Well that made me fall of my chair........lets read it again.......nope......missed the point........sorry......

My God this will never end.

Wait for the general public to start asking the gamepad question. PS I can see it now, bigant cricket help line. PS What is your question, my game is broken as my keyboard and mouse are not working after I load a game.:p

So I only managed to find these
Are any of these supported?
Cricket_shaped_USB_flash_drive_Bat_shaped.jpg

popular_selling_Cricket_Bat_usb_flash_key.jpg

P3020124.jpg

ROSS! im confused. Is this a joke? how the heck do you play with these things?... They dont move once their plugged in... Do i need an extension cord or something? Can't we just go back to controllers only?

ROSS! im confused. Is this a joke? how the heck do you play with these things?... They dont move once their plugged in... Do i need an extension cord or something? Can't we just go back to controllers only?

You will need a USB cable to play with those beauties. I suggest going for a 12 ft cable at a minimum... it should give you enough space in the living room to bat like Bradman :cheers

You will need a USB cable to play with those beauties. I suggest going for a 12 ft cable at a minimum... it should give you enough space in the living room to bat like Bradman :cheers

You could go for a wireless version too, try googling them...they might make you lag a little but will stop you getting tangled up when you play a hook shot.

Does this game support me plugging myself into my PC and waving my hands like a bat?

Users who are viewing this thread