A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Guys.. enough is enough! no jokes ok? stop it! its not even funny anymore... Matt is right lets move on we all know what you need to play this game so just get back on topic... And im not kidding

I don't even know what thread I posted in like 2mins ago without having to check my personal data everytime....this forum has become a giant spam fest lol the same conversations in every thread

bmy0.jpg

I have this PS3 controller,which is unused,I am more habituated with keyboard:p.
Should this work with DBC2014?

^ It should do fine.

I wish they haven't made analog triggers crucial in gameplay.. very few people have XBox controllers :rolleyes

It's going to get you a better more rewarding game exeperience. Deal with it.

I wish they haven't made analog triggers crucial in gameplay.. very few people have XBox controllers :rolleyes

It's 2013... analog triggers have been part of plenty of titles for a while now and IMO it had to happen sooner than later.

technically they are not required but without them you won't be able to play it properly. triggers are used to control the power of the shot. without them all your shots will have the same power.

I understand that analog triggers are going to give a better game experience... I'm just a bit sad that I'm going to have to replace my gamepad :P

I'd say you're certain to get a Controlller/Game bundle now we know HES are the distributors. Hold off for details on that if you are thinking about getting a new controller.

I'd say you're certain to get a Controlller/Game bundle now we know HES are the distributors. Hold off for details on that if you are thinking about getting a new controller.

Thanks for the info :)

What makes you say that with certainty? Curious if you know some inside information or if tru bli has done it before for other titles.

What makes you say that with certainty? Curious if you know some inside information or if tru bli has done it before for other titles.
HES also distribute controllers/accessories under the Saitek and Mad Catz brands. For the PS2/Xbox era League games they distributed they made a controller for every NRL team and I recall a bunch of deals at the time to get one for cheaper than usual/free with the game. Then for Rugby League 3 on the Wii you could get different Wiimote faceplates for the teams.

Obviously there's less room for third party controllers for the 360 and PS3, but on PC, especially with the controller requirement being a fairly uncommon thing combined with them having a controller distribution business makes me certain about it. Plus Ross did mention it as a possibility in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread