A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Please tell me will this controller be good for gaming,particularly playing DBC14... Saitech p2600

Saitek_P2600_Rumble_Force_First_Person_Shooter_GamepadqwdDetail.jpg

Can't you just end this argument and just tell us whether or not triggers determine shot power?

Nothing will end this thread... What people want is a compatibility matrix for controllers - I don't have one.

Unlike the back triggers being analogue on both - the pressure sensitivity on the face buttons is probably not used because the Xbox 360 controller has digital face buttons.

And basically, when games are on multiple platforms there's usually the lowest common denominator issue (though the decision to require gamepads on PC helps that here). The WiiU gamepad and pro-controller has digital triggers - so that would create a massive design issue if you were targeting that console as well. Which is insane when you consider the Gamecube basically perfected analogue trigger buttons (though stuffed things up with the awful D-pad).

Can't wait to see how the Xbox One controller feels - it looks like they fixed the D-pad, which was my main complaint with the 360.

Seriously, all they needed to do was make the Dreamcast controller smaller and add bumpers to it - is that too much to ask?

/controller-rage.

I somehow never liked the feel of Xbox controllers in my hand and they felt a tad too big... maybe because I have mostly been a Sony PSX owner and had Xbox only for a short period.

I just hope PS4 and Xbox One controller size remains the same and is not increased to add the touch sensitive surface on the controller else they will become to clumsy and unwieldy for use.

Nothing will end this thread... What people want is a compatibility matrix for controllers - I don't have one.

I already have a Xbox 360 controller so no problem there, maybe when the game is release bigant can do a list of 100% in controls and there prices on here or Matt will.:D

Here is the complete list of Supported Gamepads with which you can play CRICKET 14.
I will literally HUNT you down and SHOOT you if you ask it ever again..

Microsoft

Xbox 360? Controller for Windows? (most recent controller driver)
Xbox 360? Wireless Controller for Windows? (most recent controller driver)

Logitech?

Logitech? ChillStream?
Logitech? Cordless Rumblepad? 2
Logitech? Dual Action? Gamepad
Logitech? F310
Logitech? F510
Logitech? Rumblepad?
Logitech? Rumblepad? 2 Vibration Feedback Gamepad
Logitech? Wireless Gamepad F710

Frontech

Frontech 3D Game Pad Dual Shock Joystick

Enter

Enter E-GPV
Enter E-WGP
Enter E-GPV10

Saitek

P2500 Rumble Pad
P2900 Wireless Pad
P3000 Wireless Pad and Docking Station
P3200 Rumble Pad

Thrustmaster

360Modena UPAD Force
Dual Trigger 3-in-1 Rumble Force
FireStorm Dual Analog 2
FireStorm Dual Analog 3
FireStorm Dual Power 3
Run'n'Drive Rumble Force
Run'n'Drive Wireless Rumble Force
T-Wireless 3-in-1 Rumble Force

Hama?

Hama? Black Steel
Hama? Double Action Air Grip Controller
Hama? Flashlight Blue
Hama? Whitestorm

MadCatz

Xbox 360 Gamepad

SpeedLink

360 Style Gamepad
D-Struct Wireless Gamepad
Devotion Pad Wireless
Strike2 Gamepad
Thunderstike

And last but not the least.
Any Chinese Gamepad which includes the following will do :-
2 Analog Sticks
4 way Thumbpads
Start and Back Buttons
4 Input Buttons
2 Bumpers
2 Triggers
Rumble Feedback.

^^^
You will be able to bat without any footwork with that thing... so yeah would work for Aussie batsmen :D

ha ha ha .. fell off my chair after reading the post :lol

Nice compilation of Gamepads... Thanx

Perhaps you need better chairs........

......can we move on from this joke now? Think we have done it enough.........

If you're not able to determine whether your controller will support the game or not, maybe you need to learn a bit about controllers.

You can have a great round of batting with Chris Gayle, Virendra Sehwag and people of such who doesn't uses footwork :p

Yeah...it seems tailor made for these players!! To top it off, it just has a single trigger as well for aggressive shots ;)!

Yahooooooooooooo! I had bought Logitech F310 last October for FIFA 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought Xbox 360? Controller for Windows? :D

Ya ya i have Enter E-GPV :D Thanks for confirmation

Users who are viewing this thread