A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

you can use a ps3 controller on pc just need motion joy or ds3 tool program set the buttons up not hard tho and need to keep the controller plugged in using the charge cable but if you have one and dont like xbox controller its worth a go

interesting, so i just download one of these programs and it makes my ps3 controller compatible with the PC??

very interesting

I had thought of buying Logitech F310 gamepad exclusively for DBC14 until I decided to pre-order WATCH_DOGS arriving in November. A retailer is offering a pre-order bonus of a DLC and a gamepad (Enter E-GPV). I just want to know whether this cheap controller will be able to make me play DBC14 or not. Here is a picture and the specs.

enter-enter-e-gpv-gamepad-e-gpv-400x400-imad4bxfdvsyvw53.jpeg

KEY FEATURES OF ENTER E-GPV GAMEPAD (FOR PC)
12 Fire Buttons
USB Port
Single Vibration Pad
Built-in Motors

SPECIFICATIONS OF ENTER E-GPV GAMEPAD (FOR PC)
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS

Brand- Enter
Model- E-GPV
Type- USB
Category- Gamepad
Name- Enter E-GPV Gamepad
OS Supported- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, NT, Vista, Window 7
Features- USB 2.0 Interface with Backward Compatibility of USB 1.0, Ergonomic Shape, Comfort during Play, Built-in Motor, Vibration Function, 8-way Directional Single Buttons, 2 Analog Sticks, 12 Fire Buttons, Clear, Slow Special Function
Platform- PC
Weight- 220 g
Buttons- 12

It's not ideal because those kind of controllers will not have the analogue triggers that are mentioned in the controls as explained so far. As I understand it, it will work, but won't do everything that a better controller would.

The Logitech you mention does have analogue triggers.

^^ The controller looks fine to me. You will be able to play almost every game with it, including DBC14.

The two analogue sticks are the most important part - which is functionality beyond what you can do with keyboard/mouse - but the pressure sensitivity on the triggers on better controllers would allow more fine control (it sounds like it is used mostly for shot power, though some of that might be in how you move the sticks).

We won't really know until we can start playing it with different controllers how crucial the extra functionality is. But you most likely will be able to play the game with a controller like that - and if you're getting it free with a preorder, then you may as well try it first before investing in another controller.

Still, I'd be cautious until we get an official list of supported controllers.

Apart from XBOX 360 controller U guys can buy Logitech F310 its cheaper. F310 is basicaly a XBOX 360 Controller. its only $15. It has all the features XBOX 360 controller has triggers start, select, XABY. 2 analogs. And also has direct input which is for older games.

can i play dbc14 with this controller

Attachments

• F1_Dual_analog_Gamepad_Ferrari_150th_Italia_Exclusive_Edition_M_1_2x-03732.jpg
    F1_Dual_analog_Gamepad_Ferrari_150th_Italia_Exclusive_Edition_M_1_2x-03732.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 17
F310 is really good. Played fifa 13,pes 13,ps3 games multiplayer like cod mw2,wwe 13. fifa 12 too.

Hey today i took my controller to play the olympic 2012 pc game with my new ps3 layout usb joypad. But don't know how exactly someone might no the answer here:) Can you please just post the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread