A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Hey today i took my controller to play the olympic 2012 pc game with my new ps3 layout usb joypad. But don't know how exactly someone might no the answer here:) Can you please just post the answer.

What's the question? But generally when in doubt... google. You will be surprised to see how many answers you are able to find just by googling and following the links that come up.

And unless you can't get the controller working with the cricket academy, you're off topic. Post in the Technology section.

This seems like it will continue to be one of those things that seems to shock everyone when it comes up every couple of days, so time for a sticky thread on it.

If you take a look at the Batting/Bowling controls information, you can see that it heavily relies on the usage of the analogue sticks on a controller - Big Ant have decided against trying to make the controls less detailed to be able to make them possible with a keyboard/mouse - which means you will need a controller to play the game on PC.

The recommended controller is the Xbox 360 controller for Windows - but most controllers that have two analogue sticks and shoulder buttons should be fine, though a controller with analogue triggers instead of just buttons is better.

Any questions about this side of things should go here.

:gamepad:​

Errrr! I will not able to play this game very early. Game price and controller price will be same. I need to make my money double. Thinking about selling my keyboard :D

ross y is a controler needed for pc game when all pc's have keyboard an not al have controller?

people may pirate game as it cost too much money for both a controller and game but just a controller + free game is ok????

ross y is a controler needed for pc game when all pc's have keyboard an not al have controller?

people may pirate game as it cost too much money for both a controller and game but just a controller + free game is ok????

I really, REALLY hope that this is someone taking the piss...

Why is a controller needed? Because that game has been designed to bat and bowl using analog sticks. Controllers have sticks. Keyboards don't have sticks.

Not touching the other comment with a 30 foot pole.

I LOVE THIS NEW GUY! Free game for buying a controller! That's gold.

I LOVE THIS NEW GUY! Free game for buying a controller! That's gold.

well unless u want to lose 10 million sales from th bigest markket in the world then thats what u haave to do cuse indians dont pay for 2 things at once.

So if you sell offical cricket controler licensed by a Indian legend like Virat Kohli and then give game as bonus and maybe the table one as well?

otherwise piracy ocur and u lose mony!

well unless u want to lose 10 million sales from th bigest markket in the world then thats what u haave to do cuse indians dont pay for 2 things at once.
Buy the game and steal the controller perhaps? Or would that be wrong from your perspective?

I would be shocked if there wasn't a free copy of the game with a 230 RS controller. In fact it will probably be a buy 1 get another free type arrangement.

Users who are viewing this thread