A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

I would be shocked if there wasn't a free copy of the game with a 230 RS controller. In fact it will probably be a buy 1 get another free type arrangement.
I know last time I bought a controller I got 1000 games with it - getting 1 is a pretty bad deal.

Huh? 10 millions sales only if we have Kohli? Entire population including the new born ones would go for this! Lets make the deal otherway, buying 1 copy of DBC would get a freebie of PS4 with controller!

:rolleyes

Just out of curiosity, I visited quite a few local computer shops. A decent controller is certainly affordable. That made me feel good :thumbs

As soon as i know the release date i'll order controller online.

...as soon as I know the release date i'll high-five my cat.

I've added the images posted of the control layout in the first post. On Xbox 360 controllers I'm sure all the buttons would just be swapped as you'd expect to their equivalents.

If you have a controller that doesn't have as many buttons as the PS3 controller, you won't get the full experience of the game. Don't cheap out on the controller - the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows is recommended, not just for this, but just about every game is designed for it on PC.

Question....

What initiates the shot? The shot button? Or the direction thumbstick? As in which one among the these two will we have to press to time the shot?

Question....

What initiates the shot? The shot button? Or the direction thumbstick? As in which one among the these two will we have to press to time the shot?

Maybe the buttons are toggles (IE you press once, then move your thumb to the RS to play the actual shot)? Otherwise I'll need a third hand bundled: my digit-dexterity is not what it once was. :)

Users who are viewing this thread