A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

I really hope it's not like doing special moves in Street Fighter II...
I always ended up shoryukening when I was trying to hadoken.

The key is that you don't ?need? to use all of the controls to play, they provide extra levels for the advanced player. As an example on easy you get away with really using one stick a lot of the time when batting.

^ That comes as a relief. Can use that mode until I get better at it

Will pressing las begin the foot work or it will be decided by las but activated only with ras when playing the shot. Because footwork should begin before playing the shot and use the crease better. Like going back in crease to cut a good length ball of spinner or making room for slogging in powerplays to play over inner fielders.

Will pressing las begin the foot work or it will be decided by las but activated only with ras when playing the shot. Because footwork should begin before playing the shot and use the crease better. Like going back in crease to cut a good length ball of spinner or making room for slogging in powerplays to play over inner fielders.

Look carefully at the controls given in the forum...Before bowling its adjust footing [Moving left,right and forward before the bowler starts bowling then after the bowler bowls the ball the foot placement comes into play..

If you can afford to buy a video game, you should be able to afford a cheap controller

With the new xbox one out, you can find wired 360 controllers rather easily and cheaply. My friend had one on his 360 and just gave it to me because he does not need that system anymore.

To deny yourself a game because of an accessory that costs no more than two cups of large coffee is just...well... silly.

Unless you exclusively play shooters, you should get a controller anyway - the majority of PC games just play better with controllers.

Users who are viewing this thread