A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Hey guys I was looking for a few good controllers for my PC (Macbook pro - windows 8 installed) in retail stores, can somebody list out to me some of the controllers which will be good for this game, just a few names like logitech or microsoft, which one should be bought? I saw this logitech F710 WIRELESS GAMEPAD online and liked it.

Last edited:
The general concensus on here is to get the Xbox controller for windows.

You plug the xbox 360 control pad in, windows 7 downloads the driver needed for you, 20 seconds later it's game on. Just need a good cricket game to use it now. Hint Ross.;)

Thanks guys that helps :)

Unless you exclusively play shooters, you should get a controller anyway - the majority of PC games just play better with controllers.

as in easily assisted,
for me mouse and keyboard are the best for FPS,RPG,strategy, mmo,even third person action open world games like gta ,AC .

Only in Sports games(fifa) ,action adventure , fighting games controllers feel better

I saw Logitech Gamepad F310 which is affordable for me & also from a reliable company.
should i buy this to run DBC 14?:)

I have a logitech wireless rumblepad 2 remote for pc (it surprisingly works in the ps3 too). Have had very good experience with their remote so far and can't imagine the F310 to be worse. If xbox360 controller is too expensive for you, i would recommend the logitech.

Make sure the triggers are analog buttons.. Have a feeling that might come in handy.

I saw Logitech Gamepad F310 which is affordable for me & also from a reliable company.
should i buy this to run DBC 14?:)

F310 doesn't have vibrators, I own it. Better go for F510, it's slightly expensive but it'd be worth it considering the fact that vibrators are gonna play an important role in DBM 14.

And, Matt- is this game also keyboard compatible?

The sad thing is, I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not.

Why so bitter?
It's actually a relevant point for the reason that they don't bother with keyboard controls for DBC - about the only thing worse than AC13 with a controller is AC13 on a keyboard - I tried it very briefly and think that it's better to just not support keyboard and annoy a few people who don't have controllers than to try and make it work.

It's very slightly better when batting with the mouse, but still awful compared to using a controller.

Users who are viewing this thread