A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

FIFA is BIGGEST sport franchise and they allow use of mouse and keyboard.

If people cannot afford both they buy gamepad and pirate game?

Do you want that?

We need petition for keyboard controlls
You may as well play older games. Seriously you need to see the depth of controls before asking for keyboard controls

Do you want that?

If people can afford a gamepad, they can afford the game too.

And Fifa allowing keyboard controls has got nothing to do with a cricket game, they are two different sports, remember that.

Do you want that?

you can afford a pretty high end computer to run the game, good internet for the downloading etc. you're pirating because you're a thieving scumbag, not because it requires a controller.

Do you want that?

Or you can buy both, just like how anyone decent does. If you can't afford it, well you might just have to wait a little longer and save up like everyone else.

Anybody else feel that those people who carry on about the game not supporting keyboard play are the same that will pirate it...

Do you want that?

Big Ant have been in development of this game for five years. So A) They realised that they wouldn't be able to make the game as good if it wasn't centred on using a gamepad. B) It is too late in development to be able to change it.

Think about it like this: The money you saved on Ashes Cricket 2013 can be used to buy a gamepad for DBC14.

Big Ant have been in development of this game for five years. So A) They realised that they wouldn't be able to make the game as good if it wasn't centred on using a gamepad. B) It is too late in development to be able to change it.

Think about it like this: The money you saved pirating every game you have can be used to buy a gamepad for DBC14.

i believe this is what you meant...

IC10 wasn't released on PC, so at least this game has that option rather than only releasing on the consoles it was seemingly designed for.

----------

I DON'T pirate games if I can afford them and the game developers are not RACIST
So you DO pirate games. It doesn't matter on your conditions for doing it. Pirating games is the same as walking into your nearest shop and stealing it. It is a scummy thing to do, it helps nobody, and I have zero sympathy for anyone doing it, no matter what money they have.

Explain to me how the game developers are racist. I am genuinely curious.

Last edited:
What has this world come to? A developer is racist because they made a game that needs a gamepad? Wow....... Just wow:eek:

Petition by 'Jedi Warrior'. You can't make this shit up...

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petiti...d-keyboard-controls-to-don-bradman-cricket-14

Please sign the petition!!!

I DON'T pirate games if I can afford them and the game developers are not RACIST

see that condition makes the preceding clause meaningless. because for you it's not a question of principle, but funds. the correct response is to not pirate as a point of principle.

if you can't afford a game, save and buy it when you can. piracy is theft, the idea that you can't afford it is meaningless, it's a luxury item not bread to feed your starving family.

Users who are viewing this thread