A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

So is there a reason why there isn't keyboard controls or are Bigant misinformed?

FIFA 14, the best selling PC sports game of all time worldwide, has keyboard controls.

I am not really convinced they are making the right choice here!!
:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

:facepalm
So is there a reason why there isn't keyboard controls or are Bigant misinformed?

FIFA 14, the best selling PC sports game of all time worldwide, has keyboard controls.

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm
How does that feel?

BigAnt have made the decision because pressure sensitive analog controls make the game better. Simple. How can they be misinformed? This is their game.
FIFA IS A GAME IN A DIFFERENT SPORT

His grammar was too good.

This is the most trolls I've ever seen banned in one morning. Good work mods.

so wot kind of joystick do we need to get for the PC version

one like the XBOX version

His grammar was too good.

This is the most trolls I've ever seen banned in one morning. Good work mods.

Pretty sure just the one over and over again. Is it possible to suspend creating new accounts to stop this guy?

Hehehe, that was fun :)

Does it matter if the controls are black or white? I see race has been mentioned in this thread as well :)

Pretty sure just the one over and over again. Is it possible to suspend creating new accounts to stop this guy?
We just need to do a little bit extra checking of the accounts of new posters for a bit - the garbage email address and proxy IPs give it away.

We just need to do a little bit extra checking of the accounts of new posters for a bit - the garbage email address and proxy IPs give it away.

Was whydoesthesound the same person as the other two, who were obviously the same?

Do similar email addresses give it away? For example, [email protected] and [email protected].

Edit: Why is a link created for those fake email addresses?

how can somebody have a garbage email address though? Don't you send an email to our emails to activate them?

Sites can give you temporary email addresses, or some people make new ones on regular email services.

People go to way more effort to make multiple accounts on here than the effort we need to take to remove them.

Users who are viewing this thread