A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Good point, if your controller works in CA it will work in the game for sure.

Wait, you can use a controller for CA? Not that it matters, because I don't need it for that, but I didn't see anywhere to set up button configurations or anything? Assume it will be a bit more obvious with the full game though.

Wait, you can use a controller for CA? Not that it matters, because I don't need it for that, but I didn't see anywhere to set up button configurations or anything? Assume it will be a bit more obvious with the full game though.

When you start using the controller in the Academy, it shows you what all the buttons do, if that's what you mean. I find using a controller easier than a keyboard whilst using the Academy.

2 - If you really want to use a keyboard with very limited control over what you're doing because you just prefer it (for whatever reason) then you can always just install a virtual controller and assign keyboard controls to it.

Like this?...Glovepie

If that actually works then its awesome, for the forum atleast. The trolls esp. will have one less thing to complain about.

[sarcasm]I demand support for the Wii mote. :cheers:wave:thumbs:facepalm:clap:lol:eek::D;):p :yes :)
[/sarcasm]

I demand support for my controller. If it isn't supported; then I'll start a petition on the 10 Downing Street website calling Ross Symonds of Big Ant games a racist cod and demand that he be added to the terrorist watch list for racism and not recognising Sachin Tendulkar as his lord and saviour.

Attached is a picture of my controller:
BdcftRD.jpg

Last edited:
When you start using the controller in the Academy, it shows you what all the buttons do, if that's what you mean. I find using a controller easier than a keyboard whilst using the Academy.

I'm sure I had a controller connected the first time I opened it, but it wouldn't do anything because there was no input configured or whatever. There's normally something in the menu or options somewhere, or a file in the game folder to set it up, but I couldn't see anything. Wasn't expecting it just for CA though. Should be straightforward in game I'd imagine.

I struggle to play games on a keyboard, I don't see how people do it, especially cricket.

If they want to play a game with keyboard support, play EA cricket or something

I struggle to play games on a keyboard, I don't see how people do it, especially cricket.

If they want to play a game with keyboard support, play EA cricket or something

Its the best for shooters and strategy simulations. But driving and sports nothing can beat a controller.

I'm sure I had a controller connected the first time I opened it, but it wouldn't do anything because there was no input configured or whatever. There's normally something in the menu or options somewhere, or a file in the game folder to set it up, but I couldn't see anything. Wasn't expecting it just for CA though. Should be straightforward in game I'd imagine.

you just open ca..
when in main menu move rs ls and press box or circle... the bottom area where it tells about keyboard keys automaticaly changes to gamepad ones

Ok apologies if I missed an obvious post about this but is there a controller BigAnt would recommend for PC?

I'll only be using it for DBC so I'd prefer to get whatever they've been testing with if possible.

You won't need a controller for this game...

UNtiL1 Tw3nTty 4TEeN! HAHahHaaahhhAhahahh

Users who are viewing this thread