A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Ok apologies if I missed an obvious post about this but is there a controller BigAnt would recommend for PC?
From a couple of months back I remember them mentioning that they used Xbox 360 wired controllers in testing.

----------

You won't need a controller for this game...

UNtiL1 Tw3nTty 4TEeN! HAHahHaaahhhAhahahh
Are you okay?

You seem to be acting crazy(ier than normal) in the 10 minutes you've been online.

guys i just bought a controller, and i am crying i have no clue how to use it.. tried playing cricket 07 to get to know what it is, just 25 % success in that , pls help me

Anyone used PS3 controller for net can give me some tips how to set it up would be cool thanks.

Guys can you please explain the role of D-Pad (for nets), am not getting any response for D-pad buttons, (while the analog indicator is on)
Controller: Enter E-GPV Gamepad

Guys can you please explain the role of D-Pad (for nets), am not getting any response for D-pad buttons, (while the analog indicator is on)
Controller: Enter E-GPV Gamepad

I'm using the same game pad. Does it work for you?? I'm not able to make a single shot with it.. Please help me :(

I'm using the same game pad. Does it work for you?? I'm not able to make a single shot with it.. Please help me :(

Turn the analog indicator on, now use both analog sticks to play the shot, left for foot placement and right for the bat movement I suppose, now the triggers are helpful for the type of shot you need to play,

R2 : defensive, R1: aggresive down the crease, L1: Unorthodox (Reverse Sweep,etc) L2: Aggresive(kinda lofted) , L2+R2:Aggressive Grounded

PS: Check the drivers are installed.
:cheers

I don't have a controller in my pc but desperately want to try the cricket academy nets.. Will the below link help

vJoy

If anyone has tried this before, please help me out on how to go about with this
please answer

thanks in advance

I don't have a controller in my pc but desperately want to try the cricket academy nets..

808015001375940256.gif

I just got a Xbox 360 controller yesterday for this game. And it worked fantastically. The batting gameplay is very smooth and superb. Loved it.

I have one question though: There was a vibration in some of the balls I played, the magnitudes of the vibrations were different, in some deliveries it was low and some high. I thought vibrations were only part of when we nick the ball to keeper or slips. Whatever it is the vibrations made feel like I was holding real bat and I ball hitting the bat feeling in my hands, is that the real purpose of that?:):thumbs

PS: sorry if this has been explained before.

Users who are viewing this thread