A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

"It is discrimination to not do so and wil lead 2 piracy if you do not allow keyboard controller not all of us are rich and it is very offensive!

Also, since India will be the biggest market, change name to SRT 200 Cricket!"

:lol

if you believe the developer is racist, and the game is discriminatory for not supporting keyboard/mouse, why do you want to play the game?

IMO, the real petition should be to rename the game "Release Date Cricket"

dey said that all indians are dum asking for da relese date on the fb page and den the page liked it so it is racist to indians.

y do u not have mouse support ROSS

Early September off. Some people asked for the release date when Ross has said he'd announce it when he was able to. The page liked (which I doubt, by the way)a comment saying people who were asking for the release date were dumb, or something like that.

Conclusion: BigAnt are racist to all Indians.*

Well done:clap

*I really don't believe this story

Hi guys,

Can anyone like to help please? I need the torrent for this game, i would like to try it out for my brand new keyboard please!

They liked an Indian hate comment

Please sign the petition, som of us canot aford gamepad
What are you You Saying about You can not afford a Rs. 200 game pad.You Sounds like a small Kid.
Don't look at him guys He is a Shit.
I don't know why piracy not being banned.and people like you force publishers to think.But peoples also like to buy and buys the new game

^ Lieked!

Thinking of starting a petition for the torrent links to be made public. And i also want Atari support!!!

Users who are viewing this thread