A Few Suggestions!

satishmania

International Coach
i have a few suggestions for the moderators of this site.
1)there should be a monthly or weekly award for the best Poll of the month/week.
2)a similar award for the best post of the week/month
3)an award for the most number of posts in a week/month
4)the awardee should receive 500 vCash and 50 Reputation points :cheers

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think that awards every week or month would ruin the spirit of Planet Cricket. Instead of help, patches etc. Everyone will be trying to post more and better and it will only make conflict between the community.

Leave the awards once a year. If it ain't broke, why fix it?

A new skin would be nice...

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ive already got a monthly awards thread,so why are you asking pc mods for one,they are already very busy and doing a fine job,so i request you not to ask them for anything.Thanks.

pentagram

Banned for Account Faking
sid_19840 said:
Ive already got a monthly awards thread,so why are you asking pc mods for one,they are already very busy and doing a fine job,so i request you not to ask them for anything.Thanks.

2 questions sid.

1) What are the mods so 'busy' with? listening to members' suggestions is a part of their job,so i dont think they should be too 'busy' doing other things.

2) What are you doing here asking another member not to request for something? I know that you are trying to be helpful and all,but i think you exceeded the limit there. remember you are not a mod YET, so your post should be suggestive like skateboarder's or iceman waugh's.

just my opinion.BTW these questions are directed only at sid.

satishmania

International Coach
hey doesn't anyone want to take part in PCQ challenge?anyone interested may go to that particular thread and post that they are ready for the challenge

usy

Chairman of Selectors
As being part of PC my sugestion is

Download of the week

will make people do better stuff to put for downloads ??

:cheers

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sounds good, a monthly award for the best patch for BLIC and C2k5. I hope the admin organise it!

I don't think it's possible to give a monthly award for the best poll or post. There are so many at this great forum!

sid_19840

International Coach
pentagram said:
2 questions sid.

1) What are the mods so 'busy' with? listening to members' suggestions is a part of their job,so i dont think they should be too 'busy' doing other things.

2) What are you doing here asking another member not to request for something? I know that you are trying to be helpful and all,but i think you exceeded the limit there. remember you are not a mod YET, so your post should be suggestive like skateboarder's or iceman waugh's.

just my opinion.BTW these questions are directed only at sid.

Ans 1)Moderators already have enough amount of work,organizing the thread that they have been put in charge.Yes there should be suggestions but we should not suggest the same things again and again.The monthly awards have already been suggested more than once before,that is why I said what I did in the previous post.

Ans 2)I never told him not to request,I simply suggested not to repeat suggestions already made to the mod's,and about me being a moderator,Im simply trying to help others out,I never meant to hurt anyone,so I aplologise if I offended anyone.(P.S-I dont mind the negative rep)

Users who are viewing this thread