AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

how to replace bats in the editor can anybody tell please because i was away from AC09 for quite long and the last time i was playing and all was the beta editor in which i knew how to replace stuff in it.....but this one i am not able to replace any bats at all can anybody explain please how i mean i am not able to find any bats to replace....thanks.!

Has anybody noticed the sound files with player names in them?
I was recently playing AC09, Asif comes on to bowl for the AI, and the commentator says "Danish Kaneria to bowl now" :laugh
Do you think there's any way we can use these accurately?
I've seen one mentioning Wasim Akram and some other which I can't remember...

Referring to the post above, I am pretty sure that I have heard "Zaheer to bowl" or something similar to that in the game.

The editor worked fine for me in my old computer (o/s-win xp sp2). Recently I bought a new computer with win 7 ultimate 32 bit but after installing ac09 again the big editor doesnt load. It says failed to open/create file 3. Help will be appreciated.

I got that error when I had the game running. Anyways, replacing the .big file from your DVD might well do the job. Don't count on it though.

It still isnt working, someone help, please!!!!
When I double on the big editor it says failed to open/create file 3 without even asking for the location of the .w32 file. This didnt happen on my old PC. So please help!!!!

where can I download old big editior

Users who are viewing this thread