AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is no virus in the editor. Check it on virustotal.com, if you are suspicious.

Viral Shah

International Coach
Can someone please let me know why my norton security says sonar detected security risk and removing big editor.Did any one else face this issue.can i restore it and add it to safe list or is there any virus now with the download

Which version of Norton you are using

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can someone please let me know why my norton security says sonar detected security risk and removing big editor.Did any one else face this issue.can i restore it and add it to safe list or is there any virus now with the download

Norton's a Crap antivirus... Last week it detected the World OF Warcraft game as a potential threat. :eek:

blaizeken007

School Cricketer
abbh? can you do this please?(its because you're the only one who can)...can you look for a way to turn off the bowling marker when we're batting? it would be really challenging...
and the marker's size can be increased as well...because the bowlings too easy...
(and this may seem stupid)
do you remember the marker in cricket 2004(ea)? it keeps moving around until your bowlers settle...which is not for a long time...and that makes placing the bowling marker difficult...
if you or someone can pull this off,there wont be any need for an a.i patch!
just a suggestion mate...
cheers :D

Viral Shah

International Coach
^ He has already done this and also made download of it. check in ashes forums.:)

Jim

School Cricketer
:help:help Is replacing the kits again and again increase the size of the big file and hangs the game sometimes at the loading screen.:help:help

Users who are viewing this thread