AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

@AbBh:

Man you are sooo rude. I was enjoying their stupid conversation :p

@Jim : Man, you are a Legend! You steal and have the balls to accept it. Pure legend in the making.. you're gonna go a long way dude! Best thief I have ever come across in a long time man. Seriously! "chor ho to Jim jaisa" ;)

Hey AbBh any ecpected release dates for the new verion of Big editor

Hey, I was using the Big Editor on Windows XP and it was giving the error. But when I opened the same in Windows 7(I have a dual boot configuration) the same worked fine. So, I don't think it's the piracy, it's just a bug in Windows XP.

And, I am not using a pirated version too.:yes:yes:yes

Hey, I was using the Big Editor on Windows XP and it was giving the error. But when I opened the same in Windows 7(I have a dual boot configuration) the same worked fine. So, I don't think it's the piracy, it's just a bug in Windows XP.

And, I am not using a pirated version too.:yes:yes:yes

Hmm, funny, also have a non pirated version and dual boot with XP and Vista and it seems to work fine with both OS's

Piracy has nothing to do with the BIG Editor. Users of pirated copies won't receive help because PlanetCricket does not support piracy. Can we please move on?

Hey AbBh any ecpected release dates for the new verion of Big editor
Will post when I have one. Not a lot is getting done at the moment.

Hey Abh any progress on the face model front? I hope we might be able to extract and view the models when you release the next version. :D

I am the only one in this planet of cricket who uses pir***d copy of the game.Its honour for me.;);)

Can we stop hijacking a person's useful thread just because some random guy thinks piracy is cool? And no, no matter whoever you are, whatever you do, piracy is fail.

Hey Abh any progress on the face model front? I hope we might be able to extract and view the models when you release the next version.
I haven't completely figured out the model format. The 3D model won't be viewable in the next version, but there is good chance it will be in the future.

Thanks a lot AbBh for this wonderful editor. Brought the game two days ago and enjoying it a lot.

I haven't completely figured out the model format. The 3D model won't be viewable in the next version, but there is good chance it will be in the future.

Nice mate. Looking forward to it in the future. With accurate face models we can have a better graphical representation in this game. I've seen some people on the forums coming up with great faces but I think with the models they can pull off a spectacular effort. All the best. :)

Hi AbBh,

I have been using your latest version of the Big Editor for quite a long time now,
Today there seems to be some issue with it.

This is what the problem is.

Please help

Attachments

• Big Editor.jpg
    Big Editor.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hi AbBh,

I have been using your latest version of the Big Editor for quite a long time now,
Today there seems to be some issue with it.

This is what the problem is.

Please help

it is caused by opening two big editors at once
check in your processes in task manager there should be two big editors close them and start the big editor again

Correct me if I'm wrong, AbBh, but will this editor eventually enable people to make patches for additional stadiums, new kits, and so on, but nothing for AI or sound?

Edit: Beta 2, while fixing some issues with Beta 1, failed to address the CPU's tendency to hit sixes (or try and hit sixes, getting out too easily) - so I really need an AI patch to get me back into this game.

Last edited:
Sound has been supported since the first version of this editor. It lets you play in-game sounds and replace them with mp3 files.

This editor exposes the file system of the game. You have AI, sound, textures, models, menus, etc in there. Until now people have only modified textures(kits, bats) because they are stored in a familiar format supported by image editors. The AI file is extractable and replaceable using the editor, but the data is stored in a proprietary format. As far as I know, no one has tried to make an editor for it. I've been meaning to make an editor for a long time but couldn't find the time for it. I've made some progress but don't have enough data to make an editor, yet.

my AC09 BIG Editor did not run please help me AbBh :help

Users who are viewing this thread