AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

:dohI am not talking about buying a copy of the game.I am talking about how to use it because when I am open big editor it shows eror.

Last edited:
Try banging your head against the keyboard exactly 13 times. Make sure to align your nose with the spacebar. It'll produce a unique key sequence which will kick the big editor into pirate friendly mode.

You mean like this?

attachment.php

:laugh:laugh:laugh

Edit: Slightly more than thirteen times...

You think Its funny.You servent how much you earn from making patches.Make laugh of me means open your door for the HELL.
red-nose-hell-copy.jpg
like this
"for you in the hell
all is well"

Last edited:
Huh? Looks like all the head banging has killed most of your brain cells.

pirating is like stealing because of you bloody pirate bastards we are not getting the new game on pc and because of you bastards indians,pakis are labbeled pirates and this stealing will result in no game released for pc
you are a theif
:doh:doh:doh

:DI know man you are bloody but why you insult your father here.:D
and i want to inform you what that you know or not yourself but I am know that you did piracy too.I am only Downloaded pir**** copy of the game because that time orignal game did't launch in india.:mad:but don't you dare to write anything wrong about indians or pakistanis whatsoever.:mad:

hey i was saying bloody bastard to you pirates and i am saying because of you bastard pirates indians and pakistanis are labeled pirates according to other countries:doh

:laugh:laughpirates mean pirates of the caribbean.Hey dont give me too much respect.I know you talking about the heaven but don't forgot that you are in hell.piracy is a crime for foreign countries.for indians piracy is our money savier.We are backwards in economy comprison to the other countries and i am know that you don't have too much money like the every american little boy have to purchase all the origanl games.support piracy:D:D;);)
http://img.printfection.com/1/111/8394611/jHC5L.jpg

u dont have enough money to purchase a 500 rs game?:laugh:laugh

:laugh:laughpirates mean pirates of the caribbean.Hey dont give me too much respect.I know you talking about the heaven but don't forgot that you are in hell.piracy is a crime for foreign countries.for indians piracy is our money savier.We are backwards in economy comprison to the other countries and i am know that you don't have too much money like the every american little boy have to purchase all the origanl games.support piracy:D:D;);)
http://img.printfection.com/1/111/8394611/jHC5L.jpg

Developers spend millions in money to develop the game you're playing. The least you can do is support them by buying their work.......from THEM.

Imagine that you go to a job and you are underpaid for the work you do. Won't it be ironic if the company says "We are backwards in economy comparison?"

That is a lame excuse. Everyone here is supporting what is right....to buy the originals. Remember that those very developers are people who work(like we all do) and make money out of games for a living.

Okay, thats enough of the piracy discussion. You don't want to buy the game? Well, then don't expect any help with it either. If you can't use the editor, thats your problem. You won't find any help here.

And by the way, the big editor doesn't care how your obtained the game. All it requires is the async.big.w32 archive. Maybe your problem is related to a bug or maybe you can't follow the instructions. Either way you are not getting any help with it so quit posting here.

Users who are viewing this thread