AC09 BIG Editor v1.0

hey just save that file and try it yourself and if it works than i would also do.:happy

hey just save that file and try it yourself and if it works than i would also do.:happy

dude it will take a long time so you can download a hex editor search for player names and edit them, then backup and rename or delete your roster at the start of the game a new roster will be created and maybe even online names will change

Whenever I open the editor, it doesn't display the file names so I can't use the editor so can someone explain why please.

Is your game pirated?

that has no relation to it :facepalm as big file will remain same it happens sometimes if you have installed too many patches and it becomes slow slow what is the size of your big file mine is 3.2 gb so it works a little slow

I can't remember what caused that issue. Are you using the latest version?

Firstly, anyone who is getting this error is likely to have a pirated copy installed. Secondly, its the BIG editor. It expects you to select the big archive used by Ashes 09 - Async.big.w32 - when prompted with the "Select a file to open" box. It allows you to select any file since I did not enforce extension checking because there are a number of unrelated .w32 formats. That doesn't mean the Big editor can open your favourite file format.

I am having the same problem. I bought mine from Steam. It worked for 2 days and was still working like 15 minutes ago but it suddenly stopped working. i replaced alot of files yesterday and then it showed me purple and pink blinking kits. then i reinstalled my game and opened it up with big editor about 5 times. then i go on to replace something else and it gives me an error.

Whenever I open the editor, it doesn't display the file names so I can't use the editor so can someone explain why please.

Make sure the Hashes.Dat file is still there.
The editor will not display anything if the file is not present.

hey how do we replace in game text using big editor for eg how can ichange the name from bangladesh to bangalore

well changing the names is one problem...another one is a.i editing...any new breakthroughs in that field? because u guys had edited blic2007's a.i after all...and its not only me, but lots of people are tired with doggone field placings,bad a.i pacing,extraordinary bowling changes(Mahela Jayawardanae bowling the second spell)...more collectively,incompetetive a.i. i'm an avid cricket fan,gamer and player just like you guys out here...so i'm really expecting planetcricket's techies to come out with a biggie as they've always done...:clap
so please guys...(and i took a long time writing this thingy...so...):help

AI patches for BLIC07? Did I miss anything?

ha ha abbh:D...no u didnt...i was just explaning the necessity for the making of one for ac09 as there are some patches for blic07...thats all:yes

hello AbBh this is my 2nd request to you could you able to make AI patch, field edtior and gameplay edit? if you yes then all we pc gamers can also enjoy to play ICC2010.

Users who are viewing this thread